!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

3 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Why would she be writing lyrics for the Celebration Tour release?

Could be a speech segment for either the “biopic” or some sort of introduction to the Celebration Tour movie. We don’t know anything and I’m very skeptical. :rainbow:

Remember when she recorded the VMA speech in 2022 with a microphone and everyone from the pictures thought it was a new album thing. So yeah, Imma wait for more details.

12 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

This also means itll be another six months at least until we get a new album.

Very optimistic thought, it will be 1 and a half year :sad: #soon

For some of the downers here... 

She's not going to re-record vocals for the Celebration Tour and make a post about it. Are u fans for real? Can we enjoy for at least 10 minutes that she's back in the studio with f*cking Stuart Price? Isn't this what we wanted insted of Hard Candy? 

I'm VERY HAPPY!!!

5 hours ago, Rainbow said:

Her English PR Barbara is a massive Chelsea fan and The Sun is Barbara's favourite paper to do press with.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/community-champions-barbara-charone#:~:text=Barbara Charone%2C Chelsea Football Club,earning accolades from Music Week.

Funny enough Madonna was at a Chelsea match on the weekend 

• RUADJAI changed the title to !!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price
18 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

She's not going to re-record vocals for the Celebration Tour and make a post about it. Are u fans for real? Can we enjoy for at least 10 minutes that she's back in the studio with f*cking Stuart Price? Isn't this what we wanted insted of Hard Candy? 

I'm VERY HAPPY!!!

I agree. While we all know she rerecords vocals for “live” releases, I don’t know that that’s something she’d publicly post about. I think they usually want to pass that off unassumingly lol.

I guess there’s always the chance it’s for some random project lol but I think it’s also very likely new music is being worked on!!!!

33 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm VERY HAPPY!!!

Screaming, she would never outright post about dubbing the vocals :rip: Like we know she does it, but even Madonna wouldn't be that blase about sharing that. 

10 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

I agree. While we all know she rerecords vocals for “live” releases, I don’t know that that’s something she’d publicly post about. I think they usually want to pass that off unassumingly lol.

I guess there’s always the chance it’s for some random project lol but I think it’s also very likely new music is being worked on!!!!

For the Madame X DVD she completely posted videos saying she was refilming sections so it could just be for the live album release... mind you the post it note with All of us Strangers written on it is interesting though!