!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

1 hour ago, Blue Prince said:

She looks quite troubled and miserable in a few of the photos she posted. I can't think of a reason to look miserable while recording a voiceover.

Maybe she is writing something new. Trying to come up with new rhymes for celebration and hesitation.

It's an easy misinterpretation without context of knowing what she's exactly doing at the moment, but my guess she's actually concentrating in some of those pictures, while working out lyrics, vocalization or thinking of adding more arrangement, sound etc to the songs she might be listening to.  :luv:

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

If it was just for the tour i believe she would have given us a hint like with hashtags or something.

Yeahhh plus her caption "in the stu with Stuart" kinda implies studio for music. If it had been for the tour she would've mentioned the tour the way others have said she mentioned the reshoots in a blunt no other interpretational way. I'm kinda nervous tho! MDNA had Orbit, MX had Mirwais, now Stuart. Hopefully the stars are aligned and we'll get a massive album. I'm choosing to live in the delusion Stu will give her another #1. If Gaga's lil basket of deplorables can live in the delusion then so can i! Save us Stuart!

Just now, sara94 said:

If it was just for the tour i believe she would have given us a hint like with hashtags or something.

Yep, there is too much going on in those pics for it just to be for the tour.  My bet the CT is in the bag, so it's just a matter of securing a deal with a streaming service. It's probably already done, and being things like this are schedule long in advance, we're probably getting close to an announcement for the tour film release.  Meanwhile, this is definitely new material vibes. I pretty much figured she'd be recording a new album this fall.  Now, it's just a matter of seeing how it all plays out, and how long before we start hearing about photo/video shoots happening.  I suspect that will happen early next year.  Fun times are definitely ahead. 

32 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Some fans here are thinking that she retired and her last record will be Madame X... Poor them. 

I think though we have to accept the fact that she will make music only if she feels like it. She isn't contractually obligated. She said in 2019 she had no intention of making a new album but Portugal inspired her. If she hadn't gone to Portugal who knows if we would have had Madam X or anything new since 2015. 

Basically we will get new music if and when she feels like it, which means the possibility that she simply won't feel like it. She could be in the studio, doesn't mean she ends wanting to release anything because she doesn't have to.

I hope she does, would be interesting after so long to hear where she is creatively with new music.

Didn’t Stuart work on songs she did with Lenny, Hello Suckers was reworked into some of confessions no?

Miss You is one hundred percent the melodic jump off point for Like It Or Not. Go back and listen and you’ll see what I’m saying. And what was the other musical that was abandoned called. Didn’t those songs end up being amended. Was it the one with Luke Beeson?

anyway my point is Stuart could be reworking the stuff she’s done with Honey Dijon, Sickick, Pat, Max Martin and all those other little rumoured colabs. 

16 minutes ago, me1981 said:

I think though we have to accept the fact that she will make music only if she feels like it. She isn't contractually obligated. She said in 2019 she had no intention of making a new album but Portugal inspired her. If she hadn't gone to Portugal who knows if we would have had Madam X or anything new since 2015. 

Basically we will get new music if and when she feels like it, which means the possibility that she simply won't feel like it. She could be in the studio, doesn't mean she ends wanting to release anything because she doesn't have to.

I hope she does, would be interesting after so long to hear where she is creatively with new music.

Nah, I don't think she'd be spending this time with Stuart just to bail on whatever they'd come up with.  This is the real deal.  Also, I never got the impression she ever limits herself to "whenever she feels like it".  Besides, most anytime she recorded an album, she always felt like it, whether she was contractually obligated or not.  There is no doubt we're getting something new in 2025.  :):party:

I'd love a full album but that would trigger another era, a full cycle of promos and touring that I don't think is on the TO DO list. My guess is, even without a final cut of the film, they're sweetening the audio for the tour film, perhaps re-recording the re-recorded for tour vocals. Also, Stuart did some subtle but great live keyboards in Rio on top of a few songs.  Maybe if we're lucky she'll surprise us all and release an EP or a few studio songs in conjunction with the live album/ tour film.  

23 minutes ago, me1981 said:

Agreed.

Others here are saying now that they knew all along when for months they swore no new music was coming anytime soon. 😴

3 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I'd love a full album but that would trigger another era, a full cycle of promos and touring that I don't think is on the TO DO list. My guess is, even without a final cut of the film, they're sweetening the audio for the tour film, perhaps re-recording the re-recorded for tour vocals. Also, Stuart did some subtle but great live keyboards in Rio on top of a few songs.  Maybe if we're lucky she'll surprise us all and release an EP or a few studio songs in conjunction with the live album/ tour film.  

I think the days of touring with every new album are over.

Just now, Magic Pussy said:

Nope.. look at the pics. She has her Notebook and what appears to be written out lyrics, etc.  There is too much going on in those pics for a re-working of vocals for CT.  This is definitely the real deal.  They are recording a new album.  My bet, CT is done and will soon see the light of day soon. 

9 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

It’s possible, but again, the people that are now certain a new album is in the works and coming soon, are the same ones who were adamant that no new album was coming anytime soon.

Guess we should find out #soon. :party:

20 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Its Raining GIF by Rafahu

I must ‘confess’ that these images have me the most hopeful for a new album I have been in quite a while. 

I have been wishing for another collaboration with Stuart since Confessions, so this would be a dream come true. 

As others have mentioned, the absence of any hashtags relating to the Celebration Tour is a good sign this session is not related to that project as in the past she has been pretty transparent when she is working on the tour videos.

However, in the Instagram day and age, a post like this is still hardly an official announcement. Plans change all the time, projects get shelved etc. 

I’ve been a firm believer that Madame X will be her last full studio album, and while I’m hopeful of being proven wrong, this could still just be for a stand alone song release. I still think she’ll continue to release tracks every now and then but doubtful of a whole album. 

Not wanting to piss in anyone’s cereal - to all those excited for a new M album I truly do hope you (we all) get your wish. 

26 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Nope.. look at the pics. She has her Notebook and what appears to be written out lyrics, etc.  There is too much going on in those pics for a re-working of vocals for CT.  This is definitely the real deal.  They are recording a new album.  My bet, CT is done and will soon see the light of day soon. 

New music yes but I don’t think an entire album of original material . I’m thinking an EP or like in olden times (pat benatar, Duran Duran) when some artists added a new song or two to their live release. Madonna likes $ and releasing a full album of new material without touring that album in 2025 is wasting her product.