Christopher Ciccone has passed away

Redha DBL

2 minutes ago, xavier said:

What I find interesting is if it’s indeed true why the big secret about it

When Anthony and later Joan passed we all heard about it, which leaves hope he’s just ill.

There's no big secret about it, it's up to the Ciccone family on how, when and if they announce something. It's obviously a very distressing time for them, only having just farewelled Joan, and now Christopher.

1 minute ago, ChrisK said:

There's no big secret about it, it's up to the Ciccone family on how, when and if they announce something. It's obviously a very distressing time for them, only having just farewelled Joan, and now Christopher.

My point was maybe he has not passed, and is in grave condition but still hanging on. But yes of course it’s up to family to announce when ready.

While I still prefer to wait for official word from the family, that is if they are going to make any statement, it does seem likely he passed.

My condolences to the family. I hope he had a happy life and lots of love around him and I hope the family can be together and be there for one another. It is sad that they have lost two family members so close together. 

5 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Ok, the friend we have in common sent me a message to confirm it (i didn't ask him). 

I still think it was in poor taste from Matthew Rettenmund to make these posts. He should have waited. It does not look good on him as if he wanted to be the first one to report it, it was not made from a place of respect but i'm not surprised to say the least. Very Perez Hilton of him.

Agree. It wasn't his call to announce this or make it public and he did. What for? To be the first one? Sad.

7 minutes ago, mirtillo said:

Why media don't talk this death?

Because there's no announcement from someone close to M. When OR if that happens, they will pick up on it then. They can't publish an article about his death if there's nothing official.