Guys, something has happened to Christopher ?!

Redha DBL

10 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I’m sorry but what are you talking about? 

The thread is regarding "Christopher"... so what did he specifically say to prompt all this? That is what I'm asking?  Right now, all I am reading is "hearsay" from other sources and fans over reacting to things we really have no idea what has been actually said.

16 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

From my perspective, posting these type of images, leading with the goodbye wave, removing the ability to comment - is a sign that something bad has happened.

I hope I am wrong, for Madonna, for her dad, her family and everyone's sake, and maybe I and other are over thinking it - and I will be hugely relieved if that is confirmed. 

And Matthew must know by now that his posts have created concern, he should at least say something.

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

But why closing the comments section? To me this Reddit theory doesn’t male any sense and it’s not like she’s going on tour anytime soon. 

Madonna fans already hate Chris because of his book. Social media is vicious. Matthew is prob posting something positive and isn’t interested in it turning negative .

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Madonna fans already hate Chris because of his book. Social media is vicious. Matthew is prob posting something positive and isn’t interested in it turning negative .

Yes maybe he just closed the comments because he wanted to post an homage to Chris and his work without vile comments.

And Im not sure why everyone thinks this has anything to do with Chris when it’s a fan posting it?

21 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We have a winner. The first and the only guy being smart about this post

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

It's scary, i hope nothing happened because it will be a nightmare for the family and how her father will cope with losing Joan and another son back to back ? No matter what happened between them this would totally destroy Madonna. Fingers crossed it's just us reading too much into this.

They will be just fine. Shit happens all the time and they are not new to grief, not is anyone that age

Well, I have to say this childish way from Encyclopediamadonnica to get a scoop or be the first to know something COMPLETELY private is soooo wrong... what worse is that if nothing serious happened. Making fans worry about something we know nothing about. You should all ignore that page because obviously they're attention seekers.

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Well, I have to say this childish way from Encyclopediamadonnica to get a scoop or be the first to know something COMPLETELY private is soooo wrong... what worse is that if nothing serious happened. Making fans worry about something we know nothing about. You should all ignore that page because obviously they're attention seekers.

He isn’t making anyone do anything.

He didn’t say a word.

Just now, Boombox90 said:

He isn’t making anyone do anything.

He didn’t say a word.

Yes that's exactly what's wrong... he's posting random pics with hashtags.. is it his birthday? No. Pro accounts address everything under any post... he should at least say appreciation day for Chris or whatever... maybe mention some interesting facts about his days with M.

9 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yes that's exactly what's wrong... he's posting random pics with hashtags.. is it his birthday? No. Pro accounts address everything under any post... he should at least say appreciation day for Chris or whatever... maybe mention some interesting facts about his days with M.

Their stepmother had her funeral today.

I’m just assuming it’s something to do with that.

29 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Their stepmother had her funeral today.

I’m just assuming it’s something to do with that.

You said it, assuming... and I assume he passed away... don't you think after this mess he did with these random posts he should address facts and confirm he's OK and nothing serious happened to him?