Guys, something has happened to Christopher ?!

Redha DBL

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

At this point, he probably should since people took this rumor and ran with it.  I'm still not blaming him over this.  He posted nothing wrong.  People shut off their comments for all sorts of reasons. 

By the way, I do understand why people are curious over his posts. And please know @Ayham I get what you are saying.  Before anyone assumes we are "fighting".  We aren't.  Just having a healthy debate!  I always enjoy your posts anyway!  :)

Especially since he had shut off the comments ONLY on the cryptic Christopher posts, not on the other posts. And that waving goodbye pic... What does he expect people to think ?? 

33 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If he does not do anything to stop it Madonna will likely reach out to him the legal way for misinfo or leak if it's real..?

he didn't do anything illegal.... posting some photos without any explanation is not illegal, fans came to their own conclusions.... Sure, somebody from her team could ask him nicely, but this is not a basis for legal action.

2 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Jeeezus, not everyone's first thought is to tell the tabloids when something awful happens. Fucking hell...

There’s also the realization that this is big news FOR US because we know who he is and we’re die hard Madonna fans, if an iconic entertainer that we weren’t fans of had a sibling die would we even notice? If Oprah Winfrey had a brother who died it would probably be a week before we heard about it. Perspective.

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Especially since he had shut off the comments ONLY on the cryptic Christopher posts, not on the other posts. And that waving goodbye pic... What does he expect people to think ?? 

I do agree it's pretty peculiar.  I guess I rather give him the benefit of the doubt, as he's never done anything out of sorts like this before and has been a faithful fan. 

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

he didn't do anything illegal.... posting some photos without any explanation is not illegal, fans came to their own conclusions.... Sure, somebody from her team could ask him nicely, but this is not a basis for legal action.

Everyone is overreacting.

This is about a relative of Madonna, not Madonna herself.

People need to chill.

Isn’t this bitch Matthew Rettenmund the same one that said TOMORROW regarding some news about Madonna’s health and or the Celebration Tour and then he played dumb and stupid… Still people defended him because it was “his personal account”???  Which in reality is connected to all his online businesses!!! 

Give us a break fucker!!!

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

It's been 21+ hours since this post on Chris and still nothing official released in the press. I just can't imagine any truth to this rumor.    

If he did pass away, the family have more than enough on their plate with Joan's funeral yesterday and dealing with all of that. They could have made a decision to close ranks for a few days... media wouldn't report anything until a member of the family confirms it. He's not a celebrity, he's a normal member of the public.

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

do we have a believable source, or is this still just speculation?

I have talked with someone that is close to the family but it’s not my place to give any further details or anything else. Of course you’re free to believe me (or Matthew) or not, we shall just wait until a statement is made.

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I have talked with someone that is close to the family but it’s not my place to give any further details or anything else. Of course you’re free to believe me (or Matthew) or not, we shall just wait until a statement is made.

of course, if you have info from a friend of the family, then it's most likely true

Christopher was there for Madonna’s early years (lucky star) and he did blonde ambition and girlie show which imo are her most ICONIC tours. I also enjoyed every inch life with my sister Madonna …. CHRISTOPHER if this is true RIP.  I just seen inside the groove post on twitter.