Christopher Ciccone has passed away

Redha DBL

I write it once again as I'm surprised myself by how this is making me sad. I always liked him, maybe it's the reason why I didn't read his book. I liked the relationship he seemed to have with his sister, in Truth or Dare he seemed the only calm person, maybe shy even. I like him spontaneously and I think his work gave such a beautiful contribution to M's early 90s, the LAP portrait cover is so iconic and the Girlie Show is her best live piece. I started to believe the rumour in the evening when I saw Matthew was not giving further explanations. I think M is suffering a lot for this ... RIP Chris and thank you.

• ChrisK changed the title to Christopher Ciccone has passed away

I am in shock and very, very sad!!!

Poor Madonna!!! She lost her brother Anthony in 2023, then her stepmother Joan in September of this year and now Chris this month!!! 😱😨 

And we must not forget that she almost died in June of last year, death is stalking her!!! 😥😥😥 May God protect our queen from all evil, please!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I guess she is totally and absolutely devastated by all this tragic news in such a short time!

Christopher was great, he was her great right hand between the 80's and 90's, he was with her from the beginning and despite their separation, fights and differences, I say that we forget all those bad moments and we remember him with respect, admiration and affection for everything he did for our Madonna, he helped her build a large part of her legacy, let us remember him as the great genius that he was!!!

Rest in Peace Christopher Ciccone!!!

🙏🏻✝️🛐🥹

I was hoping all along this was some rumor, now it is appearing to be true. RIP Christopher, like any family, we go through our ups and downs but he was instrumental in her rise and have been by her side during her highest highs....thoughts and prayers with M and the Ciccone family. So much loss in her life.....May god watch over her well.