Madonna To Announce Something About “Bedtime Stories”!

drivebitch

• drivebitch changed the title to Madonna to announce something about “Bedtime Stories”!

One of her best, but ignoring this, too many of these end with nothing or a lame release that has nothing to do with the music.

There were so many experiments and changes for this album, including the Tupac stuff. Would be a dream to have Madonna embrace her artistry and share the creative experience instead  we likely get a recreated photoshoot for social media.

6 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

They could have asked not to announce her release, but not necessarily cancel it. It's strange but also called herself Susan Thomas was, wasn't it?

But was it announced?  I don't recall any official announcement.  It was just rumored by fans based on a "Nap Time" entry on some Warner/Rhino registry which isn't really announcing anything.  Other than a few fans, no one really accesses it.  

8 minutes ago, Adonna said:

But was it announced?  I don't recall any official announcement.  It was just rumored by fans based on a "Nap Time" entry on some Warner/Rhino registry which isn't really announcing anything.  Other than a few fans, no one really accesses it.  

Yeah yeah that's what I mean. The rumour was about an announcement that didn't happen. At the same time that's the way we knew about the possibility of the second ever official release of one (if we're lucky maybe two :tongue:) of her demos. And we suddenly connected that rumour with the caption of her July Insta post where she quoted "Something's coming over". So I'm simply supposing that she didn't want it to be announced with the 2nd October press release, maybe she wants to do it herself cause she knows what a gift this could be for many of us, and still the celebratory album is real, planned and ready to come.