Madonna To Announce Something About “Bedtime Stories”!

drivebitch

Spoiler alert : she’s actually remixing and revisiting storytelling and giving us the definitive bed time story hardcover ultimate, titled Madonna - Bedtime Stories. Forward by Guy O, illustrations by Ricardo. Special edition versions go on sale this spring in time for Easter, with scented book sleeves: breast milk. 

im guessing. 

9 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

Yeah yeah that's what I mean. The rumour was about an announcement that didn't happen. At the same time that's the way we knew about the possibility of the second ever official release of one (if we're lucky maybe two :tongue:) of her demos. And we suddenly connected that rumour with the caption of her July Insta post where she quoted "Something's coming over". So I'm simply supposing that she didn't want it to be announced with the 2nd October press release, maybe she wants to do it herself cause she knows what a gift this could be for many of us, and still the celebratory album is real, planned and ready to come.

Yes, yes!!  If I recall, she posted "Something Coming Over"  and #soon some months back with that new photo shoot which @RUADJAImade a fantastic skin for this community of where she has a Gold pointy tooth.  I recall this is the first time we all thought something was happening with Bedtime Stories. And then the whole RSD release rumor started.  I suspect this all could be related. 

My guess it never was intended for RSD release, but somehow assumed so, and that led us all in getting excited again.   And here we are again!  LOL!

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Yes, yes!!  If I recall, she posted "Something Coming Over"  and #soon some months back with that new photo shoot which @RUADJAImade a fantastic skin for this community of where she has a Gold pointy tooth.  I recall this is the first time we all thought something was happening with Bedtime Stories. And then the whole RSD release rumor started.  I suspect this all could be related. 

My guess it never was intended for RSD release, but somehow assumed so, and that led us all in getting excited again.   And here we are again!  LOL!

Excatly, all is related. This time there's something really good coming, i feel it, including unreleased stuff. Even the preview pic looks like a new recent pic to me.

Just now, Redha DBL said:

Excatly, all is related. This time there's something really good coming, i feel it, including unreleased stuff. Even the preview pic looks like a new recent pic to me.

My guess, this is how it was planned all along, but as always, we get excited over a bit of misinformation and we get carried away with it.  My guess the RSD release never was intended.  It obviously was something someone confused or didn't have all the facts. Unfortunately, we still don't know all the facts.  But as you stated, something must be coming.  :)