Madonna To Announce Something About “Bedtime Stories”!

drivebitch

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna To Announce Something About “Bedtime Stories”!
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
17 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

I really hope it's something cool - but I guess even a coloured vinyl, other than Silver would be cool - but gosh if it is just that, why create all this 'tension' lol. 

I really hope it’s not just a vinyl.

We saw what happened to vinyl by 1990. If it’s in addition to digital and or cd, that’s fine, but vinyl only is like 8-track only lol

Fads come and go but nothing beats CD quality.

23 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

I really hope it's something cool - but I guess even a coloured vinyl, other than Silver would be cool - but gosh if it is just that, why create all this 'tension' lol. 

Pun intended 😉

Maybe it’s Bed Time Stories II with 1.5” mixes and remixes 

46 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Instead of making an announcement about making an announcement, how about....you just make a fucking annoucement.

Or just release it. People will buy it. Now.  Not in 3 months time. Life is short.

I cant speak for others, but Madonna and Warner no longer have the luxury of dicking me around.

Release. The. Music.

5 hours ago, Drewbourne said:

Imagine Bedtime stories 2, wouldnt that be a trip!

Well, the rumour in 2022 was exactly this, that she was in touch with some producers, Kanye West was involved (this is better be rumour though), and that she wanted to explore rnb, inspired right by her previous BS, wich is SUCH an underrated album by the way. For me it should stay with her most celebrated ones, like LAP, Erotica, Confessions or ROL. Of course anyway it doesn't sound accurate now, as she is recording with Stuart. 

48 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

Well, the rumour in 2022 was exactly this, that she was in touch with some producers, Kanye West was involved (this is better be rumour though), and that she wanted to explore rnb, inspired right by her previous BS, wich is SUCH an underrated album by the way. For me it should stay with her most celebrated ones, like LAP, Erotica, Confessions or ROL. Of course anyway it doesn't sound accurate now, as she is recording with Stuart. 

Bedtime Confessions :Madonna001: