Madonna: Like A Virgin (Poll) R2

angelamanda623

Madonna: Like A Virgin (Poll) R2  

29 members voted

1. 1. Did you have to touch another song "for the very first time"?

• Material Girl
    • Like A Virgin
    • Over And Over
    • Love Don't Live Here Anymore
    • Shoo-Bee-Doo
    • Pretender
    • Stay

To all make this go a little bit faster, I am going to start running the round 2's.  I will have two polls going on at the same time.  Right now, I have Round 1 going on for MDNA and Round 2 going on for Like A Virgin.  As I warned weeks ago, voting for your favorite song was not going to allow for its safety;  any song that had 10 or more votes is GONE!.  This means for her second album, Angel (which received 13 votes in R1) and Dress You Up (14) are both gone.  ("Into The Groove" was placed in a different category.)  Now you must vote for your favorite in the songs that are left.  

I always enjoy discussion, but reasons are no longer required.  Just vote and leave a comment at your own discretion Posted Image !

I do want to note that my favorite off of this album, "Angel", is gone, so I had to vote for a newbie.  My vote goes for "Stay" because, even though it was never released as a single, it was an undeniable hit!  The lyrics, the beat, everything about it is hard to beat.

Posted Image

I do want to note that my favorite off of this album, "Angel", is gone, so I had to vote for a newbie.  My vote goes for "Stay" because, even though it was never released as a single, it was an undeniable hit!  The lyrics, the beat, everything about it is hard to beat.

I voted STAY too! Fantastic and underrated! Always gives me good vibe :Madonna018:

• 11 months later...

Archived