Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

If we're not counting everything else that needs to be fixed/expanded/merged, this is what still hasn’t been uploaded:

Holiday

Like A Virgin
Crazy For You 
(Into The Groove)
Dress You Up

Live To Tell

Papa Don't Preach
True Blue
Open Your Heart
Who's That Girl
Causing A Commotion
The Look Of Love
(Spotlight) 

Cherish
Oh Father
Dear Jessie

This Used To Be My Playground
(Fever)

One More Chance
You Must Love Me   
Another Suitcase In Another Hall

Die Another Day

@Prayer here's the Fraternity Vacation OST:

https://www.cdsyouwant.com/product-page/fraternity-vacation-1986-cd-special-edition-film-soundtrack

And most interesting...

1892365364_Screenshot_20240513_063349_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.eab205bdd618e84e68313d598d6919d5.jpg  When she's not even credited on film (only Reggie was).

Seems all that time Reggie just pitched her voice on the version used on film to make sound she wasn't singing it but anyone else.

But, as you said, business is business.

Btw, this pitched version featured on film is nowhere to be found on YouTube, I do wonder why.

1541007135_Screenshot_20240513_063647_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a5d1376c0cbe65f8b4f72ef4acd7ca5e.jpg Check out yourself.

Oops - now I realize there wasn't an official OST for this particular movie - so it's most likely this bootleg doesn't even include the pitched version actually used on film.

Oh Madonna ur power - even back in 1985!!!

No wonder she took ages to do Borderline live again on a tour - and honestly I don't think her not reaching the original vocal range for it would be the exact reason why...

36 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@Prayer here's the Fraternity Vacation OST:

https://www.cdsyouwant.com/product-page/fraternity-vacation-1986-cd-special-edition-film-soundtrack

And most interesting...

1892365364_Screenshot_20240513_063349_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.eab205bdd618e84e68313d598d6919d5.jpg  When she's not even credited on film (only Reggie was).

Seems all that time Reggie just pitched her voice on the version used on film to make sound she wasn't singing it but anyone else.

But, as you said, business is business.

Btw, this pitched version featured on film is nowhere to be found on YouTube, I do wonder why.

1541007135_Screenshot_20240513_063647_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a5d1376c0cbe65f8b4f72ef4acd7ca5e.jpg Check out yourself.

Mmm weird.

In any case, we're talking about a small movie that didn't even have an official soundtrack release.

Maybe he and Warner licensed a different version of the song or something, impossible to know since it's nowhere on YouTube.

18 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Mmm weird.

In any case, we're talking about a small movie that didn't even have an official soundtrack release.

Maybe he and Warner licensed a different version of the song or something, impossible to know since it's nowhere on YouTube.

Well I have the DVD of movie. It was a success in Brazil. If I had the devices and know-how to, I'd happily capture the audio from the movie.

If someone else has this DVD and has the means to, why not?

Btw, Prayer...

https://www.amazon.com.au/Fraternity-Vacation/dp/B0002RQOTC

But THIS SELLER HERE HAS UNITS STILL AVAILABLE (and DVD region ALL):

https://www.mydeal.com.au/fraternity-vacation-and-region-all-pal-system-movie-new-dvd-1479543

$19.95 is expensive to you?

@Blue Jean , would you too? And you, @Jackie ?

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well I have the DVD of movie. It was a success in Brazil. If I had the devices and know-how to, I'd happily capture the audio from the movie.

If someone else has this DVD and has the means to, why not?

Btw, Prayer...

https://www.amazon.com.au/Fraternity-Vacation/dp/B0002RQOTC

But THIS SELLER HERE HAS UNITS STILL AVAILABLE (and DVD region ALL):

https://www.mydeal.com.au/fraternity-vacation-and-region-all-pal-system-movie-new-dvd-1479543

$19.95 is expensive to you?

@Blue Jean , would you too? And you, @Jackie ?

Success in Brazil or not, I'm reading it only made $3 million in the US, which sounds like a flop:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternity_Vacation

Please rip the part where "PA" sounds, now I'm intrigued to see what Lucas did.

5 hours ago, planetbenjamin said:

It's not her singing Physical Attraction. It's someone else. Go to 43:35

Go to 43:35

Blocked in my country for copyright issues. :-(

But thanks a lot.

If it's another vocal Reggie Lucas surely licensed to the movie producers with another master, cause the Madonna version would have been way much more expensive (and probably she would have had to approve it by then).

It was his song, so... business.

Oh wow. I used to watch Fraternity Vacation on basic cable in the late 80s. It was definitely a b movie lol. I remember thinking Physical Attraction sounded like it was sung by someone else though I don’t recall ever trying to read who it was in the credits.

On 5/13/2024 at 5:06 AM, planetbenjamin said:

It's not her singing Physical Attraction. It's someone else. Go to 43:35

Go to 43:35

Definitely not her singing. The credits don't mention a performer at all. It just says "written by Reggie Lucas".

On 5/11/2024 at 2:45 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

In true Madonna fashion the Give It 2 Me - w/ Fade is the Hard Candy album version and not the 4:02 Radio Edit.  Also why can't I find this searching on Spotify, but can only access it by clicking on the link in this forum??  I know someone else posted that before too.

3 hours ago, luckypierre78 said:

In true Madonna fashion the Give It 2 Me - w/ Fade is the Hard Candy album version and not the 4:02 Radio Edit.  Also why can't I find this searching on Spotify, but can only access it by clicking on the link in this forum??  I know someone else posted that before too.

Yes, I asked this same question.  It's hardly a "new release" if it's not listed on her own Spotify page.  I know it's linked to her official account, but as you said, you can't find it on her own Spotify page. 

On 5/14/2024 at 8:57 PM, luckypierre78 said:

The album version doesn’t fade out. It has a cold ending. The version w/ Fade is very similar, true. The radio edit cuts out a portion in the middle, right before the bridge.

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's the "better" version of Celebration with the album versions replacing most because they are unavailable to Spotify so it links back to those and it sounds better for me lol

Again, I have to ask? Where are these playlists (such as this Celebration and Give It 2 Me) you posted, listed on her Spotify her page? I go to the compilation page and only see the original versions of these albums that you are posting, not the ones you posted in this thread?

31 minutes ago, Donna said:

Again, I have to ask? Where are these playlists (such as this Celebration and Give It 2 Me) you posted, listed on her Spotify her page? I go to the compilation page and only see the original versions of these albums that you are posting, not the ones you posted in this thread?

I guess you have to search it via Google. That's how I found I'm Going to Tell You a Secret.

9 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I guess you have to search it via Google. That's how I found I'm Going to Tell You a Secret.

Wait?  So I'm Going To Tell You A Secret is available for streaming on Spotify, but not listed?  What's the point in having these random playlist that no one will think to search for?  Seems quite odd! :confused:

7 hours ago, Donna said:

Wait?  So I'm Going To Tell You A Secret is available for streaming on Spotify, but not listed?  What's the point in having these random playlist that no one will think to search for?  Seems quite odd! :confused:

Anyway I hope IGtTYaS will be available again under Warner deal.