Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

And I bet what we get is 

1. Open Your Heart (Remix) but will in fact be the immaculate version

This remix wasn't as obscure as the Movie House Edit was.

Too bad...this was the very last opportunity to finally give us a digital version of it. Unless they are tacking it onto the single release of The Look Of Love (nearly impossible).

36 minutes ago, MPowered said:

This remix wasn't as obscure as the Movie House Edit was.

Too bad...this was the very last opportunity to finally give us a digital version of it. 

Well, the original album version of 'Burning Up' was released worldwide and is also still missing from digital sources...

@Angelman60 do you remember which edit point you allegedly couldn't get right in your reconstruction of the Movie House Edit? I compared it with the vinyl rip but it sounds perfectly fine to me.

on another note: It's quite funny that the Movie House Edit isn't even an edit of the Movie House Mix lol. It's not even based on it.

13 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Excuse me @deathproof, do you have any information on why some remix edits (eagerly awaited by some fans) are excluded from the singles releases?

I think he only has access to the database.. 

Anyway if we could could he tell us if I'll Remember had originally the vinyl mixes if he had access at that time to the database and later on if True Blue will have the fade edit I am waiting for if he wants..

10 hours ago, MPowered said:

@Angelman60 do you remember which edit point you allegedly couldn't get right in your reconstruction of the Movie House Edit? I compared it with the vinyl rip but it sounds perfectly fine to me.

on another note: It's quite funny that the Movie House Edit isn't even an edit of the Movie House Mix lol. It's not even based on it.

Yeah the one where she sings "get into the groove, I got the moves..." towards the end. There is a Harmonie coming just half a second which is weird

1 hour ago, Angelman60 said:

Yeah the one where she sings "get into the groove, I got the moves..." towards the end. There is a Harmonie coming just half a second which is weird

Honestly, your edit is still the closest we'll ever get to a digitally sourced version of this mix. It’s really just half a second… 😅

41 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Honestly, your edit is still the closest we'll ever get to a digitally sourced version of this mix. It’s really just half a second… 😅

It's just I didn't believe they did the kind of edit point I did at the time. There is no interest in using just half a second so I thought there might be a longer unreleased version of the Movie House Edit somewhere.

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think The Look Of Love would be more likely to feature the Spotlight Single edit as a b side as the Spotlight single had The Look Of Love on its b side. But I’d love the Movie House Edit Too. 

I can’t imagine we’re getting a Japan-only single on streaming anytime soon.

Also, wasn’t “Where’s The Party” the b-side for “Spotlight”?