Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

7 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Yeah, jokes aside, I think if Madonna trusts the same person to run a website/fan club AND digitally re-edit music she probably would never have become a global superstar.  Those are two totally different skill sets.

She hired her gardner to film / edit and has fans design single and album covers lol. I don’t think it’s that unusual or hard to believe a webmaster could or would edit audio. Half the people on this forum can do it.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

The 7'' remix is neither an edit of the album version nor of the US remix. It's a remix specifically for the 7''

Aside from the hi-hats and being shorter, how is it different to the album version? Genuine question as I can never quite get my head around it.

The one thing I do know is the video mix invokes a particular sense of nostalgia in me that the other remixes don't come close to. The synths are more haunting or something...

2 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Aside from the hi-hats and being shorter, how is it different to the album version? Genuine question as I can never quite get my head around it.

The one thing I do know is the video mix invokes a particular sense of nostalgia in me that the other remixes don't come close to. The synths are more haunting or something...

It's just a more polished and beefed up mix for radio.

32 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Mmm. A lot of people work for her. And then there’s the people at Rhino. Could be anyone doing these things or a range of people.

But the creative director of a project should be the one checking and controlling everything is the way is meant to be and everyone is doing/has done their jobs properly, right?

I mean, after Madonna, he would be the 2nd most important role in the project.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

But the creative director a project should be the one checking and controlling everything is the way is meant to be and everyone is doing/has done their jobs properly, right?

I mean, after Madonna, he would be the 2nd most important role in the project.

Your silence tells me everything I need.

1 minute ago, nito84bcn said:

I think I'm the only one that loves Celebration compilation... I even love the clicks on Music, makes it different from the main album version haha! But at the time of it's release I thought it was too much 80's representation, leaving important hits from 90's and 00's. 

Nope. I love it too.  I'm not bothered by the minor issues.  Over all, it's a really great compilation.  It really represents her biggest hits, minus a couple.  I've been noticing that this compilation tends to be the "go to" when people are looking to stream a Greatest Hits of her.  :luv:

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Nope. I love it too.  I'm not bothered by the minor issues.  Over all, it's a really great compilation.  It really represents her biggest hits, minus a couple.  I've been noticing that this compilation tends to be the "go to" when people are looking to stream a Greatest Hits of her.  :luv:

Well that’s because it’s the most complete, not because it’s good 😂

Just now, cosmic_system said:

Well that’s because it’s the most complete, not because it’s good 😂

It's "good" to me.  The minor errors that are mentioned really aren't stand out issues to me.  The songs are still enjoyable and no one outside the hardcore fans really care about these issues nor even notice them.  :)

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

It's "good" to me.  The minor errors that are mentioned really aren't stand out issues to me.  The songs are still enjoyable and no one outside the hardcore fans really care about these issues nor even notice them.  :)

That’s true, but it’s “to go to gh” because it’s the most complete. I would take GHV2 over it any day. Great (real) edits and no mastering errors. If only it had the video version of Human Nature.

Back to the new release "Causing A Commotion", would be cool to have an official Madonna YouTube upload of this performance:

Which was the one used for videography specials and so since there wasn't a proper official video for the song, right?

PURE ENERGY.

Creative director, go give us something and update the HD Video playlist, left without any updates since "Don't Tell Me" in November last year, do that challenge.

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

That’s true, but it’s “to go to gh” because it’s the most complete. I would take GHV2 over it any day. Great (real) edits and no mastering errors. If only it had the video version of Human Nature.

Yeah, the mastering errors aren't such a big deal to me.  It doesn't ruin my listening experience.  I know there are some people who are much more bothered by the flaws, but again they are usually those heavily in perfection.  It's not really a big issue for me as I can listen to it without it bothering me.  And at this point, there's nothing I can do about it, other than just enjoy it or just never listen to it. Still, it's not a big bother to me, so I can still enjoy it very much. :luv:

50 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Who's Liam!!

My friend, as 90% of the time and with all respect, I don't have a f*****g clue of what you're talking about!

It's that I am a Gnostic Aspergian.

I'm beyond hermetic.

Besides I am a

So let's celebrate that I am always

Because Infinity

met their match when they met me...

Right, Liam???

About the CAC EP, something we talked about @club78boy:

I compared the Movie House Mix with the one from the Yellow Single CD, and they do match in speed, indicating that they come from the same master.
Now, because the one that I have is the @Aiwa08 shared, EQ'd to match the equalization of the Japanese boxset, I don't know if this mix from these 2 sources (the new digital EP vs the Yellow Single) is the exact same track, or a variation of the same master.

Couldn't compare the other tracks yet :|

But at least they didn't boost the audio levels! yay! (:

23 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

About the CAC EP, something we talked about @club78boy:

I compared the Movie House Mix with the one from the Yellow Single CD, and they do match in speed, indicating that they come from the same master.
Now, because the one that I have is the @Aiwa08 shared, EQ'd to match the equalization of the Japanese boxset, I don't know if this mix from these 2 sources (the new digital EP vs the Yellow Single) is the exact same track, or a variation of the same master.

Couldn't compare the other tracks yet :|

But at least they didn't boost the audio levels! yay! (:

I'll compare tomorrow when it's available here in the US :)