Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

27 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"The Power Of Good-Bye" digital single coming at midnight, as said above. Artwork and tracklist:

power.thumb.jpg.c74d3fb33915aa858d04b2402b9a4e1d.jpg

1. The Power Of Good-Bye
2. The Power Of Good-Bye (Dallas Austin Low End Mix)
3. The Power Of Good-Bye (Slater's Super Luper Mix Version)
4. The Power Of Good-Bye (Fabien's Good God Mix Version)
5. The Power Of Good-Bye (Slater's Filtered Mix Version)

Anything missing? Apart from a better and cleaner upscaled cover.

justice for the double a side UK exclusive Little Star

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

justice for the double a side UK exclusive Little Star

Warner UK truly said "no f way we're releasing those Berlin underground hardcore drug sex club mixes, Europe can keep them. Let us keep the Dallas Austin mix and add "Little Star" :fantasy:".

LmpwZWc.jpeg

It worked though: #6 in the UK.

I really hope they release this one with a 2023 date and send the Dallas Austin mix to Release Radar on Spotify.

It's easily 150.000-200.000 streams for the song in the first week instead of 15.000/20.000 and they literally need to do nothing to get them except putting a 2023 date and send the track to Spotify.

We'll know in a couple of hours when it's already midnight in NZ and it's already out there.

51 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I really hope they release this one with a 2023 date and send the Dallas Austin mix to Release Radar on Spotify.

It's easily 150.000-200.000 streams for the song in the first week instead of 15.000/20.000 and they literally need to do nothing to get them except putting a 2023 date and send the track to Spotify.

We'll know in a couple of hours when it's already midnight in NZ and it's already out there.

This. If they’re gonna send anything to Release Radar, it has to be the Dallas Austin Mix

51 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Well there we go. All of the Ray Of Light singles made public. Only the third album from the the non streaming era in her discography to have all singles released on digital platforms.

Bedtime Stories

Erotica

Ray Of Light.

(we won’t count I’m Breathless).

Well I hope American Life and Music join this group by the end of this year!

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Well my friend does this screenshot help you to answer that question? #sobbing

Screenshot_20230921_090248_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c55b97360355bc4727884d2557b9447a.jpg

10 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well my friend does this screenshot help you to answer that question? #sobbing

Screenshot_20230921_090248_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c55b97360355bc4727884d2557b9447a.jpg

christina-aguilera.gif

I can't. Released as an album and with the original 1998 date:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/the-power-of-good-bye-remixes/1708120589

Another missed opportunity. And "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP still showing as her latest release since August 16th.

M's team, really, DM us. We can help. Even for free.

They're losing exposure and some quick effortless bucks.

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

christina-aguilera.gif

I can't. Released as an album and with the original 1998 date:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/the-power-of-good-bye-remixes/1708120589

Another missed opportunity. And "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP still showing as her latest release since August 16th.

M's team, really, DM us. We can help. Even for free.

Well, there's a way it can be worse. Y'all, check out entire preview for Track 3!!!

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, there's a way it can be worse. Y'all, check out entire preview for Track 3!!!

It sounded weird at that part like very lossy

Did Emily mess the audio quality?She better not 

Ok so it seems it's not an issue on the streaming release thanks god

I think it's originally like that compared with my flac rips

My people @Prayer @McDonnawhat's the single with most chances to be added right after TPOG? I suppose it's DAD or NKM/NF, right? (By DAD you know what I mean... ok... DAD2...)

EDIT: @MPoweredyou know what time is, right? TPOG needs to get green!!!

EDIT2: I totally get @Jackieis dreaming their beauty sleep (here in Brazil we call this way THAT sleep that looks like the one cats have during afternoon), so, be patient, in the next few hours, thread title's gonna be updated!