Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

6 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

I feel like most of her iconic costumes will be represented via drag. That is so Madonna. 

Madonna please wear your monocle from Express Yourself, The jacket from DSS and your Boy Toy belt buckle.

She already did the iconic costumes in drag for She's Not Me on Sticky & Sweet. 100% with you on the monocle though.

There is no way of telling because so many songs will be included that are not performed live. What is written down, discussed or heard outside of rehearsals could be live or video clips.We know nothing. Only Madonna knows at this moment which is cool. That won't be true tomorrow because we will all finally know.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

The setlist is really amazing. The best setlist she done in decades. The only think is i have a hard time understanding how on a greatest hits tour celebrating the biggest hits of her career there is Give me all your luvin and not Music 🤔 it's just impossible to ignore Music, it's gotta be there one way or another. Anyone who is old enough remembers the Madonna frenzy when she released the track. Litterally everyone was wearing cowboy hats in clubs. The song was something we've never heard before,it was EVERYWHERE. It's her first huge hit of the new century. It's not a hit, it's a mega hit in her career.

LOL, The setlist hasn't been completely revealed and confirmed, so why not wait before condemning what's not included until we know for sure?  :08:

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

The setlist is really amazing. The best setlist she done in decades. The only think is i have a hard time understanding how on a greatest hits tour celebrating the biggest hits of her career there is Give me all your luvin and not Music 🤔 it's just impossible to ignore Music, it's gotta be there one way or another. Anyone who is old enough remembers the Madonna frenzy when she released the track. Litterally everyone was wearing cowboy hats in clubs. The song was something we've never heard before,it was EVERYWHERE. It's her first huge hit of the new century. It's not a hit, it's a mega hit in her career.

It just can't be! Music is not part of the setlist?? It must be a bad joke. Music is the last classic that Madonna managed to position in the taste of the general public. That is why it is the only song that she has performed multiple times not only on his tours but also at special and historical events, where the attendees were not exactly her fans, such as Live 8 or the Maluma concert in Medellín.

Music represents the last time we saw the innovative Madonna only to be kidnapped by a Madonna who decided not to leave her comfort zone and dedicate herself to following fashionable musical trends, something that has characterized her to this day. Something that is not bad after all but in the case of demanding people like me we always miss that innovative side that characterized her so much for many years.

That is why I hope that Madonna reconsiders and we can finally hear this song in its original version and in all its splendor. Otherwise I will feel that this beautiful celebration will be incomplete at the end of the day.

1 minute ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It just can't be! Music is not part of the setlist?? It must be a bad joke. Music is the last classic that Madonna managed to position in the taste of the general public. T

Music will definitely be there, it's one of her favorite songs, she does it every chance she gets...

10 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

• Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
  • Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
  • Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
  • Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
  • Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
  • Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
  • Vogue (Bob confirmed)
  • Holiday (Bob confirmed)
  • A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions")
  • 3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and Bedtime Story)
  • Hollywood, American Life, and Rescue Me are not on the setlist (according to PopJustice)
  • At least 1 track from Confessions (according to PopJustice)
  • Potentially a 30 track setlist (seen on IG) - Stuart Price says 25 performed tracks with 20 additional songs mashed up / extrapolated throughout the show within that set
  • Her adopted kids will be on stage for a number (hasn't the school year started? why aren't these kids in school?)
  • Some stage element will act as a "time machine" that moves Madonna around the stage setup as points in the show

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:

• Live to Tell
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Ray of Light (seen rehearsed yesterday)
  • Bad Girl
  • Oh Father
  • Die Another Day
  • Don't Tell Me (seen rehearsed yesterday)
  • Rain
  • Bedtime Story
  • Erotica
  • Everybody
  • Sorry
  • Open Your Heart
  • Crazy for You
  • Give Me All Your Luvin (Why??)
  • Like a Prayer
  • A non-single from Rebel Heart that has NEVER been performed before (only possibilities: Hold Tight, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Auto-Tune Baby, Best Night, Veni Vidi Vici, Messiah, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, Graffiti Heart)
  • An older song that deals with losing her mother (reports say this is Mother and Father)
  • At least 3 covers: 1 she performed a long time ago (only possibilities: Imagine, Fever, Everybody is a Star, Billie Jean / Like a Virgin, A Family Affair, Just My Imagination, I Feel Love), 1 is a 70s classic seeming to relate to her health scare (maybe Stayin' Alive or I Will Survive or Born to be Alive), and 1 cover from a current artist she's collaborated with (I'm thinking Unholy since Sam Smith covered Human Nature or it could be a track by Beyonce or the Weekend)
  • 1 mashup of an older Madonna song with a late 70s track
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • Justify My Love
  • Hung Up on Tokisha or whatever  it's called (notice they waited until the end to leak the sad news)
  • Into the Hollywood Groove?? or hints of a Into the Groove mashup
  • Human Nature
  • I Don't Search, I Find
  • Holiday
  • Burning Up
  • La Isla Bonita (seen rehearsed yesterday)
  • Don't Cry for Me Argentina
  • Vogue

Random social media rumors:

• A Twitter user alleges I Love New York / Burning Up are mashed up (User @insidethegroove)
  • Someone said they pressed their ear against a door and heard Get Together
  • A person walking down the street alleges they heard Hung Up / Hung Up on Tokisha mashed up
  • On PopJustice someone said she'll perform / use Chic's "I Want Your Love" in some capacity (maybe the 70s mashup mentioned above)
  • Insidethegroove also said on Twitter that Give It 2 Me, La Isla Bonita, and Don't Cry for Me Argentina are on the setlist and that Celebration is the closing song. He also says the show has a heavy drag influence with Vogue being an homage to drag. He reported his songs prior to DrownedMadonna's reporting so he may have some credibility

Thanks again Dan! Reading this again before heading to bed. Not long to go now before we know everything! High fives to everyone and Madonna and her whole crew! This has all been such a blast! 🔥💝🔥💝🕺🏼🕊🙏🔥💝💃🥊

What I’m most curious about are the following.

-ITG bridge

-Vogue bridge

-Express Yourself with bridge.

-a bridge somewhere 

-LAV bridge

-maybe a cake with a bridge.

manifesting. Hesitating. Percolating. 

sorry I just finished work and I’m feeling so many things right now.

17 minutes ago, Andymad said:

What I’m most curious about are the following.

-ITG bridge

-Vogue bridge

-Express Yourself with bridge.

-a bridge somewhere 

-LAV bridge

-maybe a cake with a bridge.

manifesting. Hesitating. Percolating. 

sorry I just finished work and I’m feeling so many things right now.

Words bridge to die for 

For my own sanity, I have a box of wine chilling right now in preparation for tomorrow. Can we PLEASE gather and post the lovely people that plan to live stream from the second it starts… omg. I’d gladly contribute to your phone bill. Unless you’re Canadian. Then you’re on your own bitch. Out mobile data fees be TRIFLING 

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It just can't be! Music is not part of the setlist?? It must be a bad joke. Music is the last classic that Madonna managed to position in the taste of the general public. That is why it is the only song that she has performed multiple times not only on his tours but also at special and historical events, where the attendees were not exactly her fans, such as Live 8 or the Maluma concert in Medellín.

Music represents the last time we saw the innovative Madonna only to be kidnapped by a Madonna who decided not to leave her comfort zone and dedicate herself to following fashionable musical trends, something that has characterized her to this day. Something that is not bad after all but in the case of demanding people like me we always miss that innovative side that characterized her so much for many years.

That is why I hope that Madonna reconsiders and we can finally hear this song in its original version and in all its splendor. Otherwise I will feel that this beautiful celebration will be incomplete at the end of the day.

Music is one of her best produced singles. Like a techno song, so many layers and great sound design. Hope she didn't remove it from the tour.