American Life Single Cliffhanger Problem

Don't Forget the "Nobody Knows Me" book fiasco with photos "never seen before", conmmorate 30 years of music career In 2004. And by The way, American Life song was heavily promoted In México with a famous loop "aaamerican Life, I live The american dream", That was amazing

002.jpg

8 hours ago, itzjak said:

Don't Forget the "Nobody Knows Me" book fiasco with photos "never seen before", conmmorate 30 years of music career In 2004. And by The way, American Life song was heavily promoted In México with a famous loop "aaamerican Life, I live The american dream", That was amazing

002.jpg

What happened with this book?

9 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

What happened with this book?

I remember some fans were upset when it came out cause it was more like a high quality magazine (like an ICON issue on steroids or a tour book type) than a proper book, and it was advertised as a book.

Personally I loved it. It had so many unreleased pictures and the little commentaries were cool.

Of course it could have been better or more extended but it was a cool one.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I remember some fans were upset when it came out cause it was more like a high quality magazine (like an ICON issue on steroids or a tour book type) than a proper book, and it was advertised as a book.

Personally I loved it. It had so many unreleased pictures and the little commentaries were cool.

can you please show some more of this Madonna book? when you can .........

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

If I recall this was an Icon membership exclusive.  I sorta expected it to like the Icon magazine which I personally loved as well as this. I guess nothing is perfect, but I really had no complaints about it.  I never expected it to be some elaborate book. :)

• 1 month later...