Heart says M offered 1 billion for a 5 year residency

According to Heart M has received this offer and may be considering it:

Madonna $1 billion

Vegas deal f

The Material Girl could scoop a billion if she takes up Sin City residency

Madonna is rumoured to being considering a five year residency in Las Vegas which could net her a billion dollars.

The singer would follow in the footsteps of Elton John and Celine Dion who have both had residencies in Sin City.

Madonna is one of the richest popstars. She is rumoured to be worth around £210 million.

She is not the only celebrity with plans in Vegas.

3 hours ago, imakisoda said:

According to Heart M has received this offer and may be considering it:

Madonna $1 billion

Vegas deal f

The Material Girl could scoop a billion if she takes up Sin City residency

Madonna is rumoured to being considering a five year residency in Las Vegas which could net her a billion dollars.

The singer would follow in the footsteps of Elton John and Celine Dion who have both had residencies in Sin City.

Madonna is one of the richest popstars. She is rumoured to be worth around £210 million.

She is not the only celebrity with plans in Vegas.

The guy I forget his name, who goes to every single Madonna show won't be able to afford 5 years of 4 nights a week .. I'm dead.

3 hours ago, Scottyx said:

The guy I forget his name, who goes to every single Madonna show won't be able to afford 5 years of 4 nights a week .. I'm dead.

I believe some fans would move to Vegas for 5 years if this happened.

In any case, if she ever does a Vegas residency I don't believe she'd sign on for 5 years. I also don't believe the fact she hates performing there or has said she'd never do it means that it will never happen. Vegas is close to LA so she can fly back and fourth and perform on weekends only, or even once a month if she wants. Considering David is moving to LA, who knows. Maybe its a realistic option for Madonna instead of touring.

12 hours ago, Celebration said:

That's an old rumor, and no. Madonna would never do Vegas, the elephant graveyard of has-beens... 

Except Kylie. :)

And if M would do something like More Than Just a Residency, for sure it'd be better for her to shot herself down.

4 hours ago, MartineX said:

Please, move back to Lisbon if Trump gets there again, and do the residency here 

Would Coliseu dos Recreios be an option atp? I dunno if she still has ACTUAL beef to Lisbon after the whole debacle involving a horse and her shooting Medellín MV.

Because you can argue that Madonna is still in love to old Olisipo/Al-Ushbuna (yes I know Lisbon's history very well) by how she performed last year at Altice Arena, but... They should have given her permission to ride the horse inside the sobrado... for sure...

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Please no we will get another Madame X 

Please we all want her to perform Faz Grammyoso live!!! Safado!!!

5 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Miga, a gente ignora uma a outra aqui nessa casa mas não é que nisso nós duas concordamos???

Não me importo nada que vá para o Rio 😊, afinal já viveu uns anitos em  Portugal, mas protejam-na dos fanáticos religiosos... Vibtantos depois do concerto em Copacabana... Mas tão hipócritas que nem referiam o nome dela: um pregador da canção nova, é a irmã Maria Raquel (são os mais famosos)... P... Que os pariu