Swae Lee is a Trumper

https://x.com/swaelee/status/1817406681929715869?s=46&t=jNtuxc6yBQdbj8rTPRB77A

Only posting this to show how ironic it is that Madonna collabed with him on an Anti Trump album. She should really do her research before collabing with the next big idiot especially on a political album  

Solo version when :drama:

7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I mean, after working with Harvey Weinstein, this is a minor offense:eyes:

I always did find it hypocritical M fans that raged on Gaga for working with R Kelly.

I mean I find it hard to believe M didn't know Harvey's deal.  

7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I mean, after working with Harvey Weinstein, this is a minor offense:eyes:

Well yea but didn’t  she work with him like 30+ years ago? I would hope she didn’t know anything about what we know now. 

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Well yea but didn’t  she work with him like 30+ years ago? I would hope she didn’t know anything about what we know now. 

I know he had something to do with producing W.E

The golden Globes that year they were sitting together and she hugged him after she won best song :sad:.  2012 I think 

7 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

People’s political opinions have nothing to do with their talent.

Its ok that we have different opinions and beliefs. We can still collaborate.

Its through association that we learn to empathize with others, become more compassionate and sometimes get them to understand us better.

I agree.

I mean... Do you guys know that MJ and Prince were homophobic or at least had said homophobic things, right?

It's ludacris to put Madonna on this pedestal and expect her to work with 100% pure and "non problematic" people only because nobody is, not even her.  And that's not even counting unavoidable uber powerful people.

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

https://x.com/swaelee/status/1817406681929715869?s=46&t=jNtuxc6yBQdbj8rTPRB77A

Only posting this to show how ironic it is that Madonna collabed with him on an Anti Trump album. She should really do her research before collabing with the next big idiot especially on a political album  

Solo version when :drama:

Are you for real?

Madonna collaborated with him 6 years ago! You don't know what his political views were back then or if he had any. Also Crave is not a political song.
As disappointing as it is, at the end of the day he is entitled to his political views and that shouldn't stop from collaborating with leftists...

1 hour ago, Blue Skies said:

I always did find it hypocritical M fans that raged on Gaga for working with R Kelly.

I mean I find it hard to believe M didn't know Harvey's deal.  

gaga worked with r kelly and terry Richardson on a track about rape and said in a radio nterview while promoting artpoop in Chicago that she did not believe the stories about him and he was a victim like her that's how she could relate to him.

43 minutes ago, Shoful said:

My point is that the album is very outspokenly against Trump then collabed with a Trumper on it :dead:

she worked with him and others because mike dean told her it was cool to. Quavo on Future was not a great choice either but she said she find it amusing to have him sing sparkle...

20 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Honestly, I hate this cancel culture era. We cancel every little thing of no importance nowadays.

Yeah totally agree.

I'm guilty of it as well for sure but making assumptions on someone because of their gender, race, sexuality, etc....  is a big turn off to me.  

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

As for Harvey, she was a victim of him too. There was that story of how supposedly her grabbed her and tried to kiss her. Its stupid to say "dOnT puT hEr On A pEdEsTaL" then shrug off things SHE might have suffered behind the scenes.

Not sure if that makes much sense, as he was a new up-and-coming producer when she was already a major superstar, the power imbalance was not on his side, compared to him abusing young actresses starting their career.

I believe (most likely) they discussed music, not politics. Plus Crave is not a political entity. If he was part of God Control then I’d see the point. How many of yall like Michael Jackson? And don’t give me he was found not guilty. 

“If the Glove don’t fit you must acquit”

🙄