💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

11 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

So if this is gonna be similar to the American Life Mixshow should we just expect that this is what they meant by "expansive deluxe editions" instead of what I was picturing in my mind, which is what Prince's Estate is doing with his albums. If so... Im a little upset. Or do you think these are the album with not enough releasable material to make something bigger and so they just do these little things? I mean, it's still cute... Im not shitting on it. Just..... I wanted a 300 dollar proper box set with perhaps physical items and photos and behind the music type stuff. 

I think they’re doing these RSD things for American Life and Bedtime Stories because they’re not “landmark albums” and there’s no intention to do box sets for them. The “expanded albums” were for her “landmark albums” which would be Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light etc

I'm thinking a mix of already released mixes, aswell as promo/vinyl only mixes which technically will tick the box for previously unreleased mixes. Plus Remixed Revisited's Your Honesty and Freedom from the compilation CD, which will tick the unreleased tracks box. 😁

12 minutes ago, wyrweo said:

I'm thinking a mix of already released mixes, aswell as promo/vinyl only mixes which technically will tick the box for previously unreleased mixes. Plus Remixed Revisited's Your Honesty and Freedom from the compilation CD, which will tick the unreleased tracks box. 😁

Yeah. I bet money it’ll be a bunch of shit we already have slightly tweaked as something “unreleased.”

12 minutes ago, MisterMistere said:

I clearly read DEMOS. It can't be such a thing as "American Life Mixshow", that was never advertised as featuring "DEMOS". It says 6 DEMOS.

“Includes 6 previously unreleased demos and mixes.”

So for example, it could be 2 demos and 4 unreleased remixes.

I guess 8-tracks BS will be something similar to last year RSD BF 8 tracks AL Mixshow 

Bedtime Story Mixshow

Side A
1. Secret (Junior's Sound Factory Mix Edit) - Previously unreleased
2. Take a Bow (InDaSoul Mix Edit) - Previously unreleased
3. Bedtime Story (Junior Wet Dream Mix Edit) - Previously unreleased
4. Let Down Your Guard (Edit) - Previously unreleased

Side B
5. Human Nature (Human Club Mix Edit) - Previously unreleased
6. Your Honesty (Edit) - Previously unreleased
7. I'd Rather Be Your Lover (Solo Edit) - Previously unreleased
8. Love Tried to Welcome Me (Instrumental Edit) - Previously unreleased

Tadah!!! :Madonna049:

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

“Includes 6 previously unreleased demos and mixes.”

So for example, it could be 2 demos and 4 unreleased remixes.

Yes, but the fact they use the word DEMOS, never used before in any other release is worthy. And could be intended "mixes" for alternate studio mixes, and not REMIXES. Just like the leaked Stay 1984 (Unedited) & (Edited) as an example. Even if it would have 1 / 2 demos it's a step forward than previous releases. Let's not forget Abraham reworked some tracks like Jellybean did on her first album.

32 minutes ago, MisterMistere said:

Yes, but the fact they use the word DEMOS, never used before in any other release is worthy. And could be intended "mixes" for alternate studio mixes, and not REMIXES. Just like the leaked Stay 1984 (Unedited) & (Edited) as an example. Even if it would have 1 / 2 demos it's a step forward than previous releases. Let's not forget Abraham reworked some tracks like Jellybean did on her first album.

The news was leaked and written by fans, not officially from WB

The word DEMOS was used by the fan, not WB.

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Everything I posted is what is included in WMG’s Global Catalog internal list of releases for RSD Black Friday, word for word.

nothing I shared was “written by a fan”

👍

Thanks for clearing that one up @deathproof .... well guys that clears that one up. 

6 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

So if this is gonna be similar to the American Life Mixshow should we just expect that this is what they meant by "expansive deluxe editions" instead of what I was picturing in my mind, which is what Prince's Estate is doing with his albums. If so... Im a little upset. Or do you think these are the album with not enough releasable material to make something bigger and so they just do these little things? I mean, it's still cute... Im not shitting on it. Just..... I wanted a 300 dollar proper box set with perhaps physical items and photos and behind the music type stuff. 

I simply think that it's all very random ... so, you know, very randomly, when I read 6 unreleased demos and mixes I hoped that this time it would have been real stuff for us. I don't expect more than two demos and not from songs we never heard before. Just a a pair of early versions among the remixes.

6 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Someone want to email Rhino to make this downloadable?

Watch it have a powder-blue cover with only the title on the sleeve.

Do not while it's still on the private database: when it gets announced in October then we can ask them, sorry if it comes off rude but Rhino employees get crazy over it

Probably already as we speak.

1. Human Nature (Dub)
2. Human Nature (Tracy Young Express Yourself Remix)
3. Let Down Your Guard (Smooth Mix)
4. Human Nature (Live From Celebration Tour)
5. Bedtime Story (Instrumental with some vocals left in) (fan RIP from YouTube)
6. Inside of Me (Acapella)
7. Human Nature (Slowed Down Mix)
8. Your Honesty  (2024 Remaster)

:cryin:

I honestly don't expect all of the Pettibone sessions to be included as part of these 6 demos. If anything I wouldn't be surprised if some of these tracks are already released B-Sides.

Here's what they could pull from from what we know:

Previously released, rare tracks:

-Let Down Your Guard

-Freedom

-Your Honesty

Previously unreleased tracks:

-Love Won't Wait (prod. by Shep Pettibone)

-Bring It (prod. by Shep Pettibone)

-Goodtime (prod. by Shep Pettibone)

-Tongue Tied (prod. by Shep Pettibone)

-Right on Time (prod. by Dallas Austin)

Previously unreleased demos:

-Survival (original version by Dallas Austin)

-Something's Coming Over (original version by Shep Pettibone)

-I'd Rather Be Your Lover (original version feat. 2pac)

-Keep On (original version by Dallas Austin)

-I Will Always Have You (original version by Shep Pettibone)

-Sanctuary (original version by Dallas Austin)

-Honesty (original version by Dallas Austin)