Madonna LIKE A PRAYER (Deadpool) EP OUT NOW!!

I never buy or listen to iTunes versions. They are only 226 KPS or something. That is not a lossless recording no matter what Apple claims.

its 16 Bits & 1411 for CDs. 24 bits For Hi Res or Vinyl.

I know where to get a flac  file or wav for this and I'm not paying. I have spent thousands of dollars on Madonna. I'm sure most of us have.

27 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

I never buy or listen to iTunes versions. They are only 226 KPS or something. That is not a lossless recording no matter what Apple claims.

its 16 Bits & 1411 for CDs. 24 bits For Hi Res or Vinyl.

I know where to get a flac  file or wav for this and I'm not paying. I have spent thousands of dollars on Madonna. I'm sure most of us have.

Deadpool & Wolverine: Madonna's "Like a Prayer" EP, Madonna - Qobuz

3,29 EUR in CD Quality for the EP

Thank God!! But honestly, they should've released this 2 weeks ago. 

I'm guessing her team just noticed how nsync hit gold with the resurgence of bye bye bye after they renamed all the singles titles to "official deadpool and wolverine soundtrack"

Not to mention d23 happening and how the movie is about to hit 1billion this month.

Like a prayer should've ranked higher since it was primed as part of the trailer. But here we are.

FINALLY!

Two weeks late but finally. She would be having a worldwide Top 10-Top 20 if this EP had been released two weeks ago with the movie, like it should have been.

But this should help immensely even now.

(Also kudos to them for including the proper album version of "LAP" and not the f**ked up "Celebration" one).

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's too late but we won!!!

Finally!!!

Madonna's useless team fainally did it after two weeks later!!!

This is on madonna's official youtube channel And I will not post the other one (choir version) because it's on random nobody's youtube channel.

1 hour ago, Piksel8 said:

Thank God!! But honestly, they should've released this 2 weeks ago. 

I'm guessing her team just noticed how nsync hit gold with the resurgence of bye bye bye after they renamed all the singles titles to "official deadpool and wolverine soundtrack"

Not to mention d23 happening and how the movie is about to hit 1billion this month.

Like a prayer should've ranked higher since it was primed as part of the trailer. But here we are.

They’re idiots .

I love the remix though. I would love a version with the other verses!

5 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Finally! Her useless team have done something, but this should have been out two weeks ago.

Are they going to merge the versions on Spotify and reset it!

This! This! This! Amen!!!!!!!

Seriously!! I mean Seriously!!!

Some moron would claim that Madonna is the boss and these useless team are Madonna's employees, so the reason they didn't merge the songs is because Madonna didn't want to merge the songs on spotiy.

:Madonna007: