Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

There are many celebrations in the Ciccone household during the month of August, between her birthday trip and coming back right after to celebrate Stella and Estere's birthday with a huge party in the Hamptons yesterday. Rehearsals are definitely underway and she will be posting some clips #soon enough...but first, Riccardo is busy face tuning pics from the twin's soiree. :polish:

3 hours ago, truerebel said:

There are many celebrations in the Ciccone household during the month of August, between her birthday trip and coming back right after to celebrate Stella and Estere's birthday with a huge party in the Hamptons yesterday. Rehearsals are definitely underway and she will be posting some clips #soon enough...but first, Riccardo is busy face tuning pics from the twin's soiree. :polish:

How do we know this? 

9 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

If the tour starts in a month and a half she should be already rehearsing like 24/7 currently. I'm still very doubtful about the tour starting this year to be very honest...

You must be fun at parties.

The dacners are already there, Daniele flew from Italy where he lives not just for a party. The arena is booked till october 1st for rehersals and then they will move to London. Just bcasue she's not posting every single day like during Madame X doesn't mean she's not working. 

12 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The dacners are alrrady there, Daniele flew from Italy where he lives not just for a party. The arena is booked till october 1st for rehersals and then they will move to London. Just bcasue she's not posting every single day like during Madame X doesn't mean she's not working. 

She also had only a couple weeks of rehearsal left at the time of her incident. She still has over a month before opening night. 

26 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The dacners are alrrady there, Daniele flew from Italy where he lives not just for a party. The arena is booked till october 1st for rehersals and then they will move to London. Just bcasue she's not posting every single day like during Madame X doesn't mean she's not working. 

Calm down, you're mixing all the letters...

On 8/25/2023 at 4:08 PM, Redha DBL said:

Absolutely incredible...

Can you imagine these have been published in a magazine (with some more pics from her appartment) and these have never surfaced for almost 40 years :

1692990475-img-20230825-210443.jpg

And no one here mentioned @Tsenko6 on Instagram , the lovely fan who posted it! 

3 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

it appears she’s had that shirt for a while:

IMG_8973.thumb.jpeg.1fc6f5d806b4d6477337c9d4cef4c15f.jpeg

I'm sure it's not the same.  In fact, if you look closely to the side of the guitar, it seems like a full t-shirt, while in the other it's a crop-top.  Evenmore, I would think her tis would be hanging out of the shirt today if she was wearing the same.  The shirt looks pretty tight and smaller in the one where she's younger.   But it's interesting she is wearing that shirt this many years later. :luv:

14 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

It's not the exact same top. Her stylist Rita found another in a vintage shop and gave it to her. According to Madonna Outfits on Insta
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwioTJ8qBN0/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Thanks for posting.  As suspected, she's not wearing the crop top version either and here's what Rita said on that IG link you posted about that shirt:

"Madonna wearing a vintage "Boblo Island Amusement Park" merch T-shirt at a party which she threw at her home in the Hamptons with the Celebration Tour dance team in late August 2023.

Interestingly, she wore the crop top version of the same "Bob-Lo" shirt when she was photographed in Ann Arbour at 19 in the summer of 1977 by her then-boyfriend Mark Dolengowski. Boblo Island Park was located on Bois Blanc Island, Ontario, just above the mouth of the Detroit River. The people of Detroit, Michigan, characterized it as the city's Coney Island. The park operated from 1898 until its closure "

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for posting.  As suspected, she's not wearing the crop top version either and here's what Rita said on that IG link you posted about that shirt:

"Madonna wearing a vintage "Boblo Island Amusement Park" merch T-shirt at a party which she threw at her home in the Hamptons with the Celebration Tour dance team in late August 2023.

Interestingly, she wore the crop top version of the same "Bob-Lo" shirt when she was photographed in Ann Arbour at 19 in the summer of 1977 by her then-boyfriend Mark Dolengowski. Boblo Island Park was located on Bois Blanc Island, Ontario, just above the mouth of the Detroit River. The people of Detroit, Michigan, characterized it as the city's Coney Island. The park operated from 1898 until its closure "

Well actually is the lovely guy from Madonna Outfit that is assuming Rita found it in a vintage shop, since he said he doesn’t think it’s the same shirt (and clearly it’s not). 

30 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well actually is the lovely guy from Madonna Outfit that is assuming Rita found it in a vintage shop, since he said he doesn’t think it’s the same shirt (and clearly it’s not). 

Besides, there is no way that same shirt would fit her today.  He chest is much bigger now.  Her tits would be spilling all out of it.  And as I mentioned, if you look close to the guitar, you can see the shirt is much longer. 

That all being said, she does look even more skinnier than she's been in the last few years. Her face and arms really show it.  :)

28 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I love how this man puts his bullcrappy tag on it as if we didn't know just by looking at her face 

With all the over the top and ridiculous photoshopping and or AI, I'd be embarrassed to put my name on it.  The scary thing is, I think this person feels like he's doing a great service to Madonna and her fans.  I just laugh when I see over the top photo manipulation like this.  She's like a totally different person or like a cartoon by the time they get finished with altering the image.