Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Lorx said:

I don't know if anybody posted this video before:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/31/madonna-exercise-bicycle-health-major-illness-celebration-tour/

It looks like the butt is still there, but who cares. She looks great!

It has been widely demonstrated in recent months that he has removed his prosthetics, let's move on. 

https://www.attitude.co.uk/culture/bob-the-drag-queen-on-madonna-celebration-tour-health-update-446765/

“I think everyone’s going to be very impressed with her.”
“Madonna had some health issues but we’re back on track and really excited about coming to the O2 in London,” Bob told us. (from the article)

On 9/14/2023 at 6:32 AM, Redha DBL said:

Omg !!! Not only she looks stunning but the little diss at Pepsi ahah ! She forgives but never forgets 😉 Genius !!

Screenshot-20230914-123058.jpg

I think personally she's still bitter all these years over that Pepsi controversy. Kind of ironic Pepsi's new ad campaign talks about how they celebrate those who disrupt the status quo (only when its financially convenient)

18 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I think personally she's still bitter all these years over that Pepsi controversy. Kind of ironic Pepsi's new ad campaign talks about how they celebrate those who disrupt the status quo (only when its financially convenient)

I don't believe she's "bitter" one bit. Besides, she walked away with 5 Million dollars. It also created a lot of attention to her and the song/video for Like A Prayer.  If anything, I think she is enjoying shoving it all back in their face. Pepsi backed out when the Conservative religious loons took offense. She probably lacks any respect for them at this point.  I'm sure she she'll take any opportunity to show that what they did was stupid.  But the late 80's were a different time.  I don't think the Church has much hold over Pepsi these days.