Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I wonder why she didn't get her roots done throughout the last few months of the tour... I assumed she was going to go for an image change... evidently not...

I always found the really bad roots to be quintessential 2007-2009 Madonna...maybe they were another easter egg?

8 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I wonder why she didn't get her roots done throughout the last few months of the tour... I assumed she was going to go for an image change... evidently not...

Betting she was pregnant!  I've heard a pregnant woman shouldn't dye their hair when pregnant. Yeah, I'm betting that was it. :tongue:

17 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I love Madonna’s new Instagram stories and post for peace in Ukraine and everywhere for the Children! She nailed it! 
Valentines Day Hearts GIFWar Love GIF by INTO ACTION

Ditto.  I was thinking of sharing the same. Our children are our future.  The adults in charge are really not setting a good example.  I know life isn't perfect, but c'mon it's 2024.  We should be able to seek some sort of peace, without having to kill innocent people.

16 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I love Madonna’s new Instagram stories and post for peace in Ukraine and everywhere for the Children! She nailed it! 
Valentines Day Hearts GIFWar Love GIF by INTO ACTION

I love hearing her talk about social and political issues like this. I don't want to diminish anything Madonna has said about global conflicts, but I'm curious to hear her thoughts on Gaza. While she did mention Palestine in this post, the situation in Gaza is an unprecedented catastrophe that can swipe a nation off the Earth. :broken:

Anyway, I don't want to discuss politics and she owes nothing to anyone. I'll stay curious.

image.png.609a36abe7118a8d16d582fe67371ff5.png

19 minutes ago, mad-ness said:

I love hearing her talk about social and political issues like this. I don't want to diminish anything Madonna has said about global conflicts, but I'm curious to hear her thoughts on Gaza. While she did mention Palestine in this post, the situation in Gaza is an unprecedented catastrophe that can swipe a nation off the Earth. :broken:

Anyway, I don't want to discuss politics and she owes nothing to anyone. I'll stay curious.

image.png.609a36abe7118a8d16d582fe67371ff5.png

Gaza isn’t a nation. Madonna is anti-war and pro-peace. There you go. 

On 6/11/2024 at 1:20 PM, Alpha said:

I always found the really bad roots to be quintessential 2007-2009 Madonna...maybe they were another easter egg?

She made roots acceptable for the non-punk, mall dwellers of the 80s. I remember watching "Burning Up" video as a tween and being mesmerized by her in your face dark roots. Her getting her roots done is a good sign, as in, she doesn't need to keep her exact tour look for re-shoots like the Madame X tour footage they had to cobble together. Also, I'm sure there are some professional colorists somewhere up in this thread but her own hair was pretty beat up from pink then red with extensions and finally blond so she probably wanted to grow it out to prevent breaking off close to her scalp.

This is one of the best photos she has ever taken in the last decade. Her appearance in this photo is beautiful as she looks like a living person, unlike the photo of the incompetent Riccardo, who photoshopped her photo to make her look like an alien with weird corpse body makeup.

448332030_18449120542058553_4526629039369221950_n.jpg

“Can we fall in love this summer?” isn’t a caption she’s placed over the photo, it’s embroidered inter her sweatshirt. 

there’s a NY artist @7SoulsDeep that leaves handwritten messages around as street art, “Can we fall in love this summer?” is one of them and also the name of their exhibition that opened in NY on June 7th. 

I think she’s just wearing the artists merch. 

55 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

This is one of the best photos she has ever taken in the last decade. Her appearance in this photo is beautiful as she looks like a living person, unlike the photo of the incompetent Riccardo, who photoshopped her photo to make her look like an alien with weird corpse body makeup.

448332030_18449120542058553_4526629039369221950_n.jpg

God... Just say she looks beautiful and shut the f up!
:Madonna051:

This fandom needs to move on from this behaviour. It's 2024 and it is the same in every new post of hers. Get over it!

58 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

God... Just say she looks beautiful and shut the f up!
:Madonna051:

This fandom needs to move on from this behaviour. It's 2024 and it is the same in every new post of hers. Get over it!

She looks truly beautiful in this photo!!

Why?

Beacuase her appearance in this photo, she looks like a real person, unlike the photo of the incompetent Riccardo, who photoshopped her photo to make her face look like an weird corpse with creepy corpse body makeup. 

lol.gif

1 minute ago, I am madonna said:

He said that to you because you constantly are giving her backhanded compliments! 

Meanwhile, my comment has nothing to do with me thinking she looks bad.  Of course, she looks beautiful. I simply stated she looks upset!  You're the one being the drama queen here!  :ahh:

9 minutes ago, Donna said:

He said that to you because you constantly are giving her backhanded compliments! 

Meanwhile, my comment has nothing to do with me thinking she looks bad.  Of course, she looks beautiful. I simply stated she looks upset!  You're the one being the drama queen here!  :ahh:

You're mad, aren't you? 

It just one selfie. She looks relaxed and beautiful real human ever. And you drama queen over-analyzes that she looks upset blah  blah and She looks Sad blah blah. Don't be acting like a such a Drama Queen. It's just one selfie! And she looks beautiful and looks like a human unlike other over photoshopped horrible photos~ 

you mad.gif