Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I don't know exactly what Dr Brandt did to her in late 2007/ early 2008 but he fucked up her face good. On certain angles she looks fine but on others she looks like a doll carved in wood and oily face like her makeup artist does enhances it. And guess which pics make it to the media ? The bad angles, yes.

When Brandt died i remember Tatum O Neal going after Madonna in the comments under the announcement of his passing on his IG account, saying she abandonned him blah blah blah...i guess Madonna was not fond of the results of his work on her too. She must be stuck with whatever he did. The cheeks are so big it makes her look like she has no neck. 

I don't understand why she reluctantly waited to get a hip replacement but ran to OR to get a butt enhancement....

Her stylist Mae Couture must go. She's ok to make a few paintings but she dresses her like a bum with expensive clothes. She can look sexy and dress short at 66 but this is not it. The breasts pushed under her chin and she looks like she ran away from a fire in a brothel and is missing the main element from her attire. 

She also too blonde. In french we say piss blonde. It makes her older. 

It's terrible to say all this about someone's appearance but it's work and efforts that have been made for this sad result.

I love her, i wish she had better "friends" around her. She used to go through teams and looks like everyday and she finally chose to stick to the worst ones. The guy who does her should get life in a high security facility. When she went back to Garren for Rebel Heart promo shoots, the difference was uncanny. 

Maybe with a better team she would look more confident because she does not and that's what irks me the most. Her vibe is not self confidence.

25 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I don't know exactly what Dr Brandt did to her in late 2007/ early 2008 but he fucked up her face good. On certain angles she looks fine but on others she looks like a doll carved in wood and oily face like her makeup artist does enhances it. And guess which pics make it to the media ? The bad angles, yes.

When Brandt died i remember Tatum O Neal going after Madonna in the comments under the announcement of his passing on his IG account, saying she abandonned him blah blah blah...i guess Madonna was not fond of the results of his work on her too. She must be stuck with whatever he did. The cheeks are so big it makes her look like she has no neck. 

I don't understand why she reluctantly waited to get a hip replacement but ran to OR to get a butt enhancement....

Her stylist Mae Couture must go. She's ok to make a few paintings but she dresses her like a bum with expensive clothes. She can look sexy and dress short at 66 but this is not it. The breasts pushed under her chin and she looks like she ran away from a fire in a brothel and is missing the main element from her attire. 

She also too blonde. In french we say piss blonde. It makes her older. 

It's terrible to say all this about someone's appearance but it's work and efforts that have been made for this sad result.

I love her, i wish she had better "friends" around her. She used to go through teams and looks like everyday and she finally chose to stick to the worst ones. The guy who does her should get life in a high security facility. When she went back to Garren for Rebel Heart promo shoots, the difference was uncanny. 

Maybe with a better team she would look more confident because she does not and that's what irks me the most. Her vibe is not self confidence.

Too much right? Let's not remember some of her looks during Erotica and Bedtime stories eras, or her face during Drowned World Tour.

I thought she lost confidence around Madame X / Covid blabla but not now anymore...