Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 minutes ago, Starchild said:

It is obvious that there are some members who love bouncing off of each other's mean energy.

You're not imaging things, but it's not worth trying to reason with those characters, @Adonna.

In my opinion they should have just blocked or ignored them like Ruadjai said or report the message 

And I don't actually hate anyone here for everyone's info in case

11 minutes ago, Starchild said:

It is obvious that there are some members who love bouncing off of each other's mean energy.

You're not imaging things, but it's not worth trying to reason with those characters, @Adonna.

You are one of them. Typical of a Jackson to insert themselves into everything. He heeee

We see you.  :eyes:

@Starchildis a great member.  @Adonna is a great member. Please Everyone. Stop fighting. Let’s all take a break and try again tomorrow.

btw, @Adonna is not 60. Whoever said that is making stuff up and a liar and trolling. Please stop with the 20 year grudges and junk. It’s so old. And if someone is 60, so what ? is that a bad thing? Geez!

Why is it always a tag team on here? Where one is, the other is always there at the same time. So what? It’s weird, but it’s ok! Goodness.

I’m glad everyone is moving on.

People are way too old to be behaving like this.

As Tim Walz would say, “It’s Weird.” :)

39 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

How sweet. Her collection keeps getting bigger 🩷

I didn't know she's into plushies. 

Oh but I remeber her bringing a lamb mascot during Erotica promotion. Was it an album release party or somthing like that. She was asked by journalist what's she'll come up with next, Madonna replied "Something more brilliant". If I remember well.

33 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I find it odd that she's posting cute photos of plushies on top of not acknowledging Joan's passing just days ago.

It's one thing not to post anything, but to post as if things are dandy and there hasn't been a familial loss is weird.

Grief is personal and different for everyone, so we shouldn't judge how someone chooses to deal with it, especially someone in the public eye. She may have chosen to stay private or has been asked to by family. We don't know.

Rocco and Mercy have posted since and they didn't publicly acknowledge it either.