Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Well apparently, whatever she's doing seems to be her only focus now.  But I'm not worried. Her age really has nothing to do with how productive and focused she can be in creating another great album.  Anyway, I'm a little bewildered why so many seem adamant to think this could very well be a new album.  She's given no hints of stopping... retiring.  And while, this may be her longest between studio albums, it's not like she's stopped making music in between.  It just seems like a great time to get back into the studio and record a new album. It makes total sense.  She's obviously not ready to start production on the biopic because a script has yet to be finished or approved. I'm pretty confident this is for a new album because I really believe if this was for the Celebration Tour, she would have probably hashtagged that.  Also, I think the whole CT concert film is finished and it's just now in the stages of getting a release date scheduled. 

Time will tell but after yesterday getting excited! Instead today I do just think it's your focused ....and yes drive or not age can be a factor ....Tim Burton now at same age as Madonna has embraced his nostalgia creatives with Wednesday on Netflix and now BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE in cinemas ....nostalgia does win...so if she did do a throwback album era next year then that's fun ....but like I think we all want her to take her time 

5 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Time will tell but after yesterday getting excited! Instead today I do just think it's your focused ....and yes drive or not age can be a factor ....Tim Burton now at same age as Madonna has embraced his nostalgia creatives with Wednesday on Netflix and now BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE in cinemas ....nostalgia does win...so if she did do a throwback album era next year then that's fun ....but like I think we all want her to take her time 

My guess she'll spend this fall working on the new album, and at some point the CT film will fall into our laps, meanwhile she'll start the promotional process for the new album by the new year.  It's quite possible we could see a new album by next spring.