Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

That’s because social media filters make people look artificial.

Yeah the first pic in that most recent insta post was so liberally adjusted it was basically AI.

The other two, the one where she’s sitting  looking up and the sunglasses closeup were probably fixed to some extent too but at least they look similar to reality.

She looks great in those airport pics though!

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

She always looks better (well most of the times) in candids that on her instagram. The picture she posted for her health update is still one of the best she posted as it’s more natural. 

At the end of the day, I appreciate anyway she chooses to present herself.  Nearly two months ago, we could have lost her.  Nothing else matters anymore.  I am not bothered how she looks on Instagram. Besides, she's been photoshopped long before social media and filters came along to the general public. Also, I know that even without the filters/photoshop she still looks fantastic. Just look at the paparazzi shots. 

Just beautiful...

520-E7-EB9-DC15-4-CBB-8859-9-F8-EA59-D69

Is this pic new ? I don't remember seeing it before and looks linda recent with the hair. It's been posted on a fan account on fb a few hours ago : 
FB-IMG-1691740450668.jpg

Old. Early 2022. When she had the blonde with a little bit of brown in her hair. And she was wearing that hat often around that time too

EDIT: It was posted on 23rd February 2022 to be exact. I finally found the picture on my phone, lol

14 hours ago, tscott said:

At the end of the day, I appreciate anyway she chooses to present herself.  Nearly two months ago, we could have lost her.  Nothing else matters anymore.  I am not bothered how she looks on Instagram. Besides, she's been photoshopped long before social media and filters came along to the general public. Also, I know that even without the filters/photoshop she still looks fantastic. Just look at the paparazzi shots. 

Just beautiful...

520-E7-EB9-DC15-4-CBB-8859-9-F8-EA59-D69

She is an angel!!

madonna6-1688153892220.jpg

MADONNA POST BIRTHDAY WISH TO ROCCO ON IG!!

Happy Birthday Dearest Rocco…….
From the day you were conceived, Life with You Has been an adventure.
From Your Pre Mature Birth to your love of Skate Boarding, Dirt Bikes. Break Dancing, Parkour, Graffiti and all Adrenaline Provoking activities!
You have made me worry— possibly more than any other person on the planet. But You have taken the road less traveled by and that will make all the difference! Nothing gives me more Joy then to watch you grow as an artist!
To quote your favorite painter Lucian Freud—
“What do I ask of a painting?
I ask it to astonish, disturb, seduce, convince!” Keep Walking Down Your Own Road. I’m so proud of you! ♥️ ♥️♥️

Just now, tscott said:

MADONNA POST BIRTHDAY WISH TO ROCCO ON IG!!

Happy Birthday Dearest Rocco…….
From the day you were conceived, Life with You Has been an adventure.
From Your Pre Mature Birth to your love of Skate Boarding, Dirt Bikes. Break Dancing, Parkour, Graffiti and all Adrenaline Provoking activities!
You have made me worry— possibly more than any other person on the planet. But You have taken the road less traveled by and that will make all the difference! Nothing gives me more Joy then to watch you grow as an artist!
To quote your favorite painter Lucian Freud—
“What do I ask of a painting?
I ask it to astonish, disturb, seduce, convince!” Keep Walking Down Your Own Road. I’m so proud of you! ♥️ ♥️♥️

Aww this is so cute

6 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Not that damn sailor hat again. It's up there with the grillz with the things I wish she never wore again. Fill your face all you want, but not the sailor hat pleeeaaaszzzee.... I beg you.

Its supposed to be a JML throwback I think but I agree its very Tom of Finland sailor vibes

Madonna-Justify-My-Love.jpg