Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Forget about arms and chest shapes. sometimes Too much information blurs your judgment. Just focus on the face.

1.a photograph claiming to be Madonna in 1979

1979 madonna or fake 02.jpg

2. Real Madonna Photography from 1978

1978 madonna 01_01.jpg

The person in the 1979 photo may or may not be Madonna. However, if you cut off the upper body of the person in the photo and look at the face, you will change your mind again. If you didn't look at the photo that showed the person's chest first, you could argue whether it was a man or a woman.

But if you look at a photo from 1978, just a year ago, even if the upper body was cut off and the top half of the head was cut off, but at first sight you clearly can know that's Madonna.

My biggest problem is that I see her famous upper lip beauty mark even though the 1978 photo was taken by a little bit more next to her face than the 1979 photo, but why can't I see it in the 1979 photo.

It maybe Madonna but I have to agree with people that it more like 2005 confession era middle aged madonna

8 hours ago, Starchild said:

We can't be certain but there have always been rumours, and her post-fame nose tip was never as thick.

If you look at the below example, the tip-end of her bridge and the tip itself are slimmer and more defined:

5d00a35107f6c19564a16d36ba839fb5.jpg

I've heard this rumour but I don't see it myself, and I've compared pics before. It's different to Paula's (which is like their dad's). If M has had one, it was very well done because it looks no different to me. I love the shape of her nose, lol.

8 hours ago, I am madonna said:

My biggest problem is that I see her famous upper lip beauty mark even though the 1978 photo was taken by a little bit more next to her face than the 1979 photo, but why can't I see it in the 1979 photo.

If you at younger pics in highschool and stuff you can't see it either. She always penciled it in to. She does have a little mole but it was never obvious without it being penciled in with makeup

8 hours ago, I am madonna said:

You can see it VERY faintly in some pics but then when the light hits a certain way it really is not visible. It could've been either she didnt pencil it in that night or maybe it wiped off or even if the light hit a certain so the beauty mark isnt a good indicator. I kinda don't believe that it's her but the photo you posted is making me kinda think it could be!

4fd2c752e77febb782415718ef7637ae.jpg

okem5qtldjb81.jpg

madonna-2-900x1363.jpg

tumblr_8737440adefbdfe82ee38104b4b1f55a_f773ff30_640.jpg

9 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Shes looking each time more like mother

She does, but then when you see her with her father you see how she looks so much like him.  It's the same with Rocco. I see him and of course, he looks so much like his Dad, but you totally see the Ciccone side in him too.