Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

bafkreiahzh2seall4w2mid2sii4qvxkwnfltf4u

I was raised Christian but am not practicing, but wonder if any Catholics in the house find her constant mocking offensive?

You just know she encouraged him to wear that tee, and then there are the numerous other ways she has mocked the religion.

I get her personal history with it, and that the Catholic Church has a lot to answer for, but what if another religion was mocked?

59 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

He wasn't a bottom - 

44 minutes ago, adirondak said:

He shouldn't be with that piece. @Robertthenurse, get in here to discuss!

16 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Ya. For sure. A lil girth and a lil length never hurt anyone or me. Don’t wanna be too greedy now.

This is so refreshingly and funny 

Thanks 🙏🏼 

Or should we keep saying how beautiful the pictures are 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

I was raised Christian but am not practicing, but wonder if any Catholics in the house find her constant mocking offensive?

You just know she encouraged him to wear that tee, and then there are the numerous other ways she has mocked the religion.

I get her personal history with it, and that the Catholic Church has a lot to answer for, but what if another religion was mocked?

She is brave to mock Christianity only like everybody else. All religions are corruption tool use against us, mind warfare.
And how is possible mocking something that is made by pedo, drugs human organs traffic, child deprivation, laundry-money the headquarter is a snake head building where their leader is a Jesuit with jew hat mafia and have a demonic/draco statue celebrating our  destruction behind his throne.

But what offend me the most is the fact mock christianity is SOOOOO 80/90. So please Madonna    

19 minutes ago, Madnness said:

Well, she was bothered when Sinéad did it...  

I don’t think she was bothered. That was a day when people didn’t take comedy so seriously. The joke was more on Joey Buttafuco than Sinead, and the chances that Madonna went into the writers room and announced she was going to do it are pretty slim. They likely floated it to her and she agreed. 

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t think she was bothered. That was a day when people didn’t take comedy so seriously. The joke was more on Joey Buttafuco than Sinead, and the chances that Madonna went into the writers room and announced she was going to do it are pretty slim. They likely floated it to her and she agreed. 

Exactly 👍🏼 

2 hours ago, Adonna said:

I never thought that was really about Sinéad, but her addressing "the real enemy" which was Joey Buttafuoco who raped a 17 year old. 

She said it herself it was just a kind of parody, a joke. It was on an italian primetime live tv interview with our most popular host (retired now) exactly 5 or 6 days after the SNL performance. He asked her about the man in the pic and why she did it and she answered it was not about him at all, he was chosen just as the most talked about man at that moment in the US, the thing was simply meant to be a joke about Sinead infamous gesture. Here's the full interview (it's one of her best imo and the show had such a pic in terms of TV audience: I still remember that night, I was 14 and the day after at school they were all talking about her, teachers included :heart:). You'll find them talking about it at minute 13:40.