Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

50 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The buckle she chose is so severe. It supposed to denote a hollowing? Not be an absolute gauge out of your face. I get so angry with her surgeons. 

Don’t think she’s had that procedure. She dissolved the filler from those areas. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

The buckle she chose is so severe. It supposed to denote a hollowing? Not be an absolute gauge out of your face. I get so angry with her surgeons. 

Someone could write a thesis on how she's adapted her image to certain trends over time, surgically or otherwise.

By the way, it's so refreshing to see her in a great pair of jeans. Mariah, are you watching?

26 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Someone could write a thesis on how she's adapted her image to certain trends over time, surgically or otherwise.

By the way, it's so refreshing to see her in a great pair of jeans. Mariah, are you watching?

This is just filler dissolved. She hasent had any procedure 

6 hours ago, stefo said:

She said it herself it was just a kind of parody, a joke. It was on an italian primetime live tv interview with our most popular host (retired now) exactly 5 or 6 days after the SNL performance. He asked her about the man in the pic and why she did it and she answered it was not about him at all, he was chosen just as the most talked about man at that moment in the US, the thing was simply meant to be a joke about Sinead infamous gesture. Here's the full interview (it's one of her best imo and the show had such a pic in terms of TV audience: I still remember that night, I was 14 and the day after at school they were all talking about her, teachers included :heart:). You'll find them talking about it at minute 13:40.

ahhh yes, thanks. I guess what I mean, it really wasn't really a dig on her in anyway, but oh well. But I remember when she did it, and I thought it was hilarious.

18 minutes ago, xavier said:

This is her lower face. She’s had it since 2008/9. She’s very gaunt. Now you see why she did the filler in the first  

I think much of it is angle, lighting and photoshop. Most paparazzi pics of her lately, never show that extreme indentation. Anyway, I think she looks beautiful.  We all know she does procedures.

12 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I think much of it is angle, lighting and photoshop. Most paparazzi pics of her lately, never show that extreme indentation. Anyway, I think she looks beautiful.  We all know she does procedures.

This and the fact due to her many years of working out and diet she was getting very thin and gaunt. Then she was getting older. So the lower face is hers with filler dissolved 

6 hours ago, stefo said:

She said it herself it was just a kind of parody, a joke. It was on an italian primetime live tv interview with our most popular host (retired now) exactly 5 or 6 days after the SNL performance. He asked her about the man in the pic and why she did it and she answered it was not about him at all, he was chosen just as the most talked about man at that moment in the US, the thing was simply meant to be a joke about Sinead infamous gesture. Here's the full interview (it's one of her best imo and the show had such a pic in terms of TV audience: I still remember that night, I was 14 and the day after at school they were all talking about her, teachers included :heart:). You'll find them talking about it at minute 13:40.

Thank you for sharing that. I bet it was exciting at school the next day! 

I understand it was a joke... she was excommunicated multiple times, so it wouldn't make sense for her to criticize Sinéad openly. 

42 minutes ago, xavier said:

This and the fact due to her many years of working out and diet she was getting very thin and gaunt. Then she was getting older. So the lower face is hers with filler dissolved 

Yes. Whatever she's doing, she's perfected it.  But whatever she does, people will find a way to criticize it. To me, she looks fabulous and most people think the same. All at the same time, her face is still highly recognizable, looking more and more like her younger self. :luv:

3 hours ago, Madnness said:

Thank you for sharing that. I bet it was exciting at school the next day! 

I understand it was a joke... she was excommunicated multiple times, so it wouldn't make sense for her to criticize Sinéad openly. 

SHE WAS NEVER EXCOMUNICATED! Let's clarify this stupid rumour she likes to repeat herself :lol:  It's not to you Madnness of course, it's to discuss it in general. And by the way you chose one my favourite looks ever for your profile pic: the dark long coat, the orange sunglasses and blond smooth hair, so glamourous.

Do we really think that one of the most succesful organizations in terms of communication and storytelling in the human history would have made such a thing? And to fight back to what dangerous threat? A popstar videoclip or a dance routine performance??? The Church thinks herself as the representation of God on erarth and many people around the world believe it: it's real, actual political power. The Pope neither mentioned her, in any of his speeches, not ONCE! There were some catholioc private organizations that made a lot of noise and collected signatures against her shows in Italy, they went to talk shows with some random priest, some cardinal maybe, but expressing PERSONAL POINT OF VIEWS, not the Church one. They're too wise to do that when she was at her peak and, after that moment, it really wouldn't have been worth it. And, once again, what's the point in excomunicate someone more than once? Just under a logical point of view ... :Madonna009:  So fake news, believe me.

I wanna clarify that I'm not catholic and I don't believe in God, so I'm not defending something I care for, it just never happened. I think it's something like Martha Graham giving her the "Madame X" name, she maybe said it once for fun and it became her thoughtfully saying "I never know what to expect from you, you're always a different person ...", making it part of the character mythology: she was criticized by catholics, papers made a lot of "religious noise" and now she was excomunicated more than once :cute: 

Let's see it under the good light though: she can still go to Heaven if she likes to ...  :bubblebitch:

3 hours ago, stefo said:

SHE WAS NEVER EXCOMUNICATED! Let's clarify this stupid rumour she likes to repeat herself :lol:  It's not to you Madnness of course, it's to discuss it in general. And by the way you chose one my favourite looks ever for your profile pic: the dark long coat, the orange sunglasses and blond smooth hair, so glamourous.

Do we really think that one of the most succesful organizations in terms of communication and storytelling in the human history would have made such a thing? And to fight back to what dangerous threat? A popstar videoclip or a dance routine performance??? The Church thinks herself as the representation of God on erarth and many people around the world believe it: it's real, actual political power. The Pope neither mentioned her, in any of his speeches, not ONCE! There were some catholioc private organizations that made a lot of noise and collected signatures against her shows in Italy, they went to talk shows with some random priest, some cardinal maybe, but expressing PERSONAL POINT OF VIEWS, not the Church one. They're too wise to do that when she was at her peak and, after that moment, it really wouldn't have been worth it. And, once again, what's the point in excomunicate someone more than once? Just under a logical point of view ... :Madonna009:  So fake news, believe me.

I wanna clarify that I'm not catholic and I don't believe in God, so I'm not defending something I care for, it just never happened. I think it's something like Martha Graham giving her the "Madame X" name, she maybe said it once for fun and it became her thoughtfully saying "I never know what to expect from you, you're always a different person ...", making it part of the character mythology: she was criticized by catholics, papers made a lot of "religious noise" and now she was excomunicated more than once :cute: 

Let's see it under the good light though: she can still go to Heaven if she likes to ...  :bubblebitch:

Babe don’t challenge Madonna’s dubious narrative I once did and was almost excommunicated from the forum 👀👀👀

4 hours ago, stefo said:

RECEIPTS! :Madonna016:

Thanks again for coming up with facts. I didn't know it was a fanfic. Even though I come from a Christian family, I'm not particularly religious, so I might believe anything anyone says about it, lol.