Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I rewatch the video every year thinking there's a whole bunch of them, but I think there's only 2?

Jack Nicholson & Sofia Loren:

Screen-Shot-2023-04-26-at-11-42-38-AM.pn

I think there is some kind of Paris Hilton lookalike too at some point…

2 minutes ago, Jet said:

Jack, Sophia, Sharon stone, Brad and Jen, Britney, the Olsen twins, I’m sure there are some more too. Some of them are a bit questionable but you can see that’s what they were going for judging by who was about at the time.

Where are Brad, Jen, Britney, and the Olsen twins?

41 minutes ago, Roy said:

Nevertheless, we are just celebrating the fact that FINALLY, we have the Director's Cut on the official Madonna channel. :D

Exactly, no one's gonna over analyse the AI disasters in the video out there like we do in here tho... 😂 That child face 😂 Anyway i also think it's a really good upscale, and in 4K!!! We can be happy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

6 minutes ago, vesalii said:

I always thought this was Meryl Streep lol

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 11.jpg

I think maybe Anna Wintour with Andre Leon Talley to the left.

it’s interesting how a lot of these actors could be any celebrity impersonators like we mentioned, but only the Jack and Sofia seem to be on point in their looks

2 hours ago, Roy said:

In gorgeous 4K! I will say, the upscale is very good. @ma(x), look at Emily finally using a high quality source! :D

The video itself isn't as bad as the ones they've put on YouTube over the years, too bad for the poor child who is practically back from a season of Ghost Adventures :lol::lol::lol:

HORROR.jpg

1 minute ago, Sultrysully said:

The video is stunning and should have been released.  AL hit 37 despite the lack of decent promotion.  It probably would have done a bit better.  Die another Day was number 8 after all.  

It was serviced to over 270 radio stations. They played it, it just unfortunately scored very low in it's call-out research.

This came out a few days ago, may have been posted but just wanted to say I thought it was so intriguing hearing what they had to say about the video! Loved seeing thoughts about the video as a whole, it being pulled originally, etc

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/madonna-american-life-video-iraq-war-controversy-1234714498/

I'm guessing they're glad it's had an official release today thought Madona''s YouTube