Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

31 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Usually we'd get the price today and street date that's why it makes me think that they delayed it or the insider is sleeping rn.

Much likely it'll be released on Fri, not on Tue. You'll See and Nothing Fails were released at not ordinary days of the week most likely because they were the first reissued maxis after tour kicked off.

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The insider is most likely in prison by now. 

Just wait for Madonna to announce it on her Instagram story like she wants to. So she can surprise the fans.

They tried to do that to Jorgeshares, BlackOutZone etc. and they eventually left the cell and, while the former has left the life of a M collector/leaker as he had no choice, the latter still keeps spoiling release surprises on ATRL. It all depends on the way they leave the behind bars.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Much likely it'll be released on Fri, not on Tue. You'll See and Nothing Fails were released at not ordinary days of the week most likely because they were the first reissued maxis after tour kicked off.

They tried to do that to Jorgeshares, BlackOutZone etc. and they eventually left the cell and, while the former has left the life of a M collector/leaker as he had no choice, the latter still keeps spoiling release surprises on ATRL. It all depends on the way they leave the behind bars.

Wait they tried to arrest them?How do u know

Also I think it's coming tomorrow I doubt they change the date of a single even if its unconventional 

6 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Wait they tried to arrest them?How do u know

Also I think it's coming tomorrow I doubt they change the date of a single even if its unconventional 

Jorgeshares was actually arrested, he was the guy accused of leaking GMAYL demo before it was "proven" it was actually the Kochav Nolad contester.

He did an interview to a Spanish LGBTQIA+ blog a few years after got released, he was set free with the agreement he would never use a computer or internet again. He was proven innocent later but the restrictions he got, plus the way M treated him back in late 2011, have made him develop a hate for Madonna. I don't know his fate after the interview, but I guess he's not the same guy who leaked Across the Sky anymore.

BlackOutZone's arrest was reported by a few ATRL members quoting info that would be sourced right from Polish officers. Coincidentially or not, he stopped being active there by that time. Eventually he got back in business.

25 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Jorgeshares was actually arrested, he was the guy accused of leaking GMAYL demo before it was "proven" it was actually the Kochav Nolad contester.

He did an interview to a Spanish LGBTQIA+ blog a few years after got released, he was set free with the agreement he would never use a computer or internet again. He was proven innocent later but the restrictions he got, plus the way M treated him back in late 2011, have made him develop a hate for Madonna. I don't know his fate after the interview, but I guess he's not the same guy who leaked Across the Sky anymore.

BlackOutZone's arrest was reported by a few ATRL members quoting info that would be sourced right from Polish officers. Coincidentially or not, he stopped being active there by that time. Eventually he got back in business.

However I think that as long as someone is leaking something that isn't a new remix ep,a whole new previously unreleased package or a album announcement,they can't get arrested in sure,so a single reissue I doubt

4 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

However I think that as long as someone is leaking something that isn't a new remix ep,a whole new previously unreleased package or a album announcement,they can't get arrested in sure,so a single reissue I doubt

Flop of the Pops give you this courtesy:

https://fotpforums.com/topic/43980-interview-with-the-fan-sued-by-madonna-for-leaking-give-me-all-your-luvin/

Original report in Spanish:

https://www.cromosomax.com/entrevistamos-al-fan-al-que-madonna-acuso-de-filtrar-give-me-all-your-love

As I just told, I know nothing about him after such interview.

EDIT: Would you like to forgive me? I only have read properly your reply to me a few seconds ago...

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Flop of the Pops give you this courtesy:

https://fotpforums.com/topic/43980-interview-with-the-fan-sued-by-madonna-for-leaking-give-me-all-your-luvin/

Original report in Spanish:

https://www.cromosomax.com/entrevistamos-al-fan-al-que-madonna-acuso-de-filtrar-give-me-all-your-love

As I just told, I know nothing about him after such interview.

EDIT: Would you like to forgive me? I only have read properly your reply to me a few seconds ago...

Forgive you?You have done nothing wrong don't worry lol

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Forgive you?You have done nothing wrong don't worry lol

I thought you were thinking I was accusing you of accusing me of being not sincere to the Jorgeshares' condition.

I just took my OCD medicine I have been taking for years, the thoughts are starting being numb and fighting to each other. So I do these things in the process.

Just now, Anapausis said:

I thought you were thinking I was accusing you of accusing me of being not sincere to the Jorgeshares' condition.

I just took my OCD medicine I have been taking for years, the thoughts are starting being numb and fighting to each other. So I do these things in the process.

I was referring to the thought of some people thinking that a insider on UK Mix can get arrested for more than a month for just leaking the dates of single reissues which may just be the US Maxi dumped out

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

I was referring to the thought of some people thinking that a insider on UK Mix can get arrested for more than a month for just leaking the dates of single reissues which may just be the US Maxi dumped out

Ah dear don't you know how piojito aka @Honey Littleaka pibecito de mi corazón is here? They've earned a reputation similar to the one my previous incarnations got here too...

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

@Would You Like To Try Your final warning… stop with the info leaks or become like this. Madonna wants to surprise fans. We got one warning.

jesus ! why the drama over whats coming next ? and we are talking about already released material - imagine if we were getting something actually unreleased for a change instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel with superstar(her worst song of the 2010s) mixes and dont tell me dreadful remixes ....

17 minutes ago, Karma said:

"Don't Tell Me" (Remixes) including "Cyber-Raga" out tomorrow

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/dont-tell-me-the-remixes/1715944826

Yes finally! Been waiting :D

Great remixes and one of her best b-sides too

Edited by BoyToyMark (see edit history)