Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

6 minutes ago, Burroughs said:

Gotta wait till they upload again. Hope they'll do it this friday.

So I asked Emily regarding the reupload and she said she'll do it but with the Dirty Vegas Dub removed and whoever saved the digital file has to delete it permanently right now or get sent into the vault with the previous employees 

Jking, lol 

You are right tho

13 hours ago, Karma said:

They incorrectly uploaded the DAD remixes in the Album section instead of Singles & EPs. My guess is that they will reupload the files soon. I wouldn't hold my breath for additional content.

Problem is that not only

13 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Ah that makes sense, but I'll Remember is still there in albums lol 

But also the first maxi reissued this year:

Screenshot_20241022_071457_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.bb8444c2eba62c5e00a583e8096e6a48.jpg

KEEP IT TOGETHER is also on Albums section! In every Apple Music from ev'ry country!!

21 hours ago, MPowered said:

No Brother Brown's Bond-Age Dub, no Deepsky Dub, most of the radio edits omitted 

Ugh. Fuck this clown who is curating these re-issues! I want the person back that did the Bedtime Story and Frozen re-issues!!!

Maybe it was lined up for release today originally but was supposed to have been postponed as 'Die Another Day' felt a bit insensitive so close to 2 deaths in the family. Someone probably forgot to postpone the release until they got screamed at yesterday.

Just now, Bjonkers said:

Maybe it was lined up for release yesterday originally but was supposed to have been postponed as 'Die Another Day' felt a bit insensitive so close to 2 deaths in the family. Someone probably forgot to postpone the release until they got screamed at yesterday.

Honestly I don't think anyone would care in that sense about a 22 year old digital single that only her hardcore fans will know about. It wouldn't even appear as her last release on her streaming profiles, just another old single added to her catalogue.

But who knows.

5 minutes ago, DoneGone said:

Honestly I don't think anyone would care in that sense about a 22 year old digital single that only her hardcore fans will know about. It wouldn't even appear as her last release on her streaming profiles, just another old single added to her catalogue.

But who knows.

It would look bad for the label to be posting it on social media. Optics. Who knows, just speculating. Maybe it will come on Friday.

Funny, I watched Die Another Day for the first time last night, I never realised the Dirty Vegas mix was used during a scene. I was thinking "I can listen to that mix shortly" only to see it was removed. Hopefully it'll be up soon. I guess the Dirty Vegas Dub is included as it was on the commercial 12" which seems to be their way nowadays. Maybe the dubs and promo mixes are being kept for other future releases. Or maybe not.