MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

19 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

So which 3 reissues are ready to go then ? I’m breathless ( not a studio album version ) , hard Candy and Mdna 😀

At a guess…the debut, Like a Virgin and Ray of Light as it’s just celebrated its 25th anniversary? 

38 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

At a guess…the debut, Like a Virgin and Ray of Light as it’s just celebrated its 25th anniversary? 

Ray of Light is indeed a landmark album, however I don't expect it getting a remaster treatment cause it doesn't sound dated (see Cher's Believe anniversary edition). Maybe in 3-4 years I guess? 80s albums are priority to reissue in near future I believe. 

2 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

I don’t think we’re getting anything, but if we were getting 3 re releases I would expect LAV, TB and LAP

We are 100% not getting anything before they release the concert movie being worked on, that could take another year. They will release remixes fans already have to streaming and a few vinyl. All that history to choose from after the screenplay work etc and absolutely zero. No tour book was a big clue at how far down the care factor scale fans are, its all $$ in, and no investment. Those tour earnings were impressive

2 hours ago, cyberrage said:

We are 100% not getting anything before they release the concert movie being worked on, that could take another year. They will release remixes fans already have to streaming and a few vinyl. All that history to choose from after the screenplay work etc and absolutely zero. No tour book was a big clue at how far down the care factor scale fans are, its all $$ in, and no investment. Those tour earnings were impressive

It's gutting that Madonna didn't realise release her first album with demos and things to celebrate 40 years Ruby anniversary ♦️ of the album ...and with a bit of clever promo it would've had a long overdue number 1 for the album for sure! Especially with the likes of Dua Lipa and Billie Eilish and The Weeknd recreating that sounds from her debut anyway it would've made sense in 2023 to have done it and finally got her debut to the top spot 

9 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

WRONG! Its probably the new Candy Shop album with the WTG tour added in 2024 remaster style at the end for you especially!:) 

(JKing!)

WRONG! Rumor is there are 3 versions ready to be released this year to commemorate her legacy :

1. Candy Shop Maxi-Single (including Candy Shop Hard Candy album version and Candy Shop Instrumental) 

2. It's Celebration Time, Bitches 16th Anniversary Edition (including Candy Shop DVD with 240p Celebration music video download from YT) 

3. Candy Shop Live Album (including all live versions performed on tours) 

We're blessed! 

I'm hearing in a shock revelation that Madonna has recorded all the non Madonna songs on the WTG soundtrack and it is indeed the first special expanded release.  New artwork and everything. The plan was to make this a complete Madonna album as part of her discography.  Trust Madonna to do the one thing no one expected. What is life?

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

I'm hearing in a shock revelation that Madonna has recorded all the non Madonna songs on the WTG soundtrack and it is indeed the first special expanded release

Great. Maybe I'll enjoy 24 Horus this time around.

I do wonder if her debut would be nailed a release because it really deserves it's time in the spotlight to highlight where it all began yesterday Like a Virgin catapult her into global icon success but still that debut needs it's time to shine 

Instead of getting proper reissues of the first couple albums, we’ll prob just get a limited pressing of that aborted ‘12”es +2’ cassette next RSD.

Since they’re so into these limited run physical releases.