Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

Am i the only one who could do without Celebration ?? I know the tour is called Celebration (yawnnn) but the song hasn't even been a hit for the general public and it has aged in a very bad way, sounds very cheesy... I also hate when she's performing the track, those moves with her arms from left to right, yawnnnnn. Sorry but i have a problem with everything about that song, the title, the melody, the dated production, the cheesy choreo... 

Just now, Redha DBL said:

Am i the only one who could do without Celebration ?? I know the tour is called Celebration (yawnnn) but the song hasn't even been a hit for the general public and it has aged in a very bad way, sounds very cheesy... I also hate when she's performing the track, those moves with her arms from left to right, yawnnnnn. Sorry but i have a problem with everything about that song, the title, the melody, the dated production, the cheesy choreo... 

Yikes. For me it's her last brilliant single.

I'll tell you what I could do without, 'Everybody'. Dreadful lyrics, tuneless, unpleasant vocal delivery, rubbish hook. I just cannot stand the song, never could.

3 minutes ago, scion said:

I'll tell you what I could do without, 'Everybody'. Dreadful lyrics, tuneless, unpleasant vocal delivery, rubbish hook. I just cannot stand the song, never could.

Well, i'm not a fan neither of Everybody. The chorus is irritating. 

5 minutes ago, scion said:

I love it, since the beginning even more so now 

Everybody is my favorite from the first album 

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

I hope no Medleys 

49 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

38 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Well, i'm not a fan neither of Everybody. The chorus is irritating. 

How about a medley of Holiday, Everybody, and Celebration? Just fuse them all together and get them out of the way since no one is really looking forward to those song choices compared to the other rumored songs.

10 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

How about a medley of Holiday, Everybody, and Celebration? Just fuse them all together and get them out of the way since no one is really looking forward to those song choices compared to the other rumored songs.

Well Holiday has to be there, but the original version would be amazing, so funky. Imagine if she does the original choreo 😍

I do love Celebration as a track. Sounds so corny but it came out right as I got out of my last relationship with my ex. New Madonna song just brought me back to life. And the Holiday mashup with it REALLY worked well. 
I think even for people who don’t know that song, hearing a song called Celebration on the Celebration tour - I just think people will go wild for it. I know she has SO many hits we wanna hear, but it just seems fitting to me.

It would be really great to see her sing any of the rumoured never on a set list songs.  If I could take my pick it’d be bad girl.   But nothing really matters seems more likely… and I like that one a lot, too.

This used to be my playground could be effectively used though.

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
Vogue (Bob confirmed)
Holiday (Bob confirmed)
A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions", so more than 1)
3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and?)
Hollywood and American Life are not on the setlist
At least 1 track from Confessions
Potentially a 30 track setlist

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:
Live to Tell
Ray of Light
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

So we have…

Nothing Really Matters

Celebration

Oh Father 

Die Another Day

Vogue

One More Chance 

Holiday 

Live to Tell 

Spotlight

I Love New York 

Jump 

Bitch I’m Madonna 

Live a Virgin / Blue Jean

Ray of Light 

Everybody 

That’s bullshit, honey.

So if we would accept that NRM and BD are kind of confirmed, what would be the third never performed before single?

I'm still really keeping my fingers crossed for Rescue Me, even though I would be very happy with Physical Attraction too, and then I was thinking Love Profusion would also be great.

I don't need to hear it live but I'm still hoping TUTBMP will be an interlude to pay tribute to friends she lost in NY during the Aids pandemic.

38 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

So if we would accept that NRM and BD are kind of confirmed, what would be the third never performed before single?

I'm still really keeping my fingers crossed for Rescue Me, even though I would be very happy with Physical Attraction too, and then I was thinking Love Profusion would also be great.

I don't need to hear it live but I'm still hoping TUTBMP will be an interlude to pay tribute to friends she lost in NY during the Aids pandemic.

I think it will be one out of the following three:

I'll Remember, The Power Of Good-Bye, Rescue Me

9 hours ago, dankpepe said:

How about a medley of Holiday, Everybody and Celebration? Just fuse them all together and get them out of the way since no one is really looking forward to those song choices compared to the other rumored songs.

Well, Pepito, S&ST Round Two says hi.

Do you mean a medley with a strictly equal percentage for all 3?

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

I think it will be one out of the following three:

I'll Remember, The Power Of Good-Bye, Rescue Me

Haven't you considered the possibility Drowned has revealed all featuring ballads on tour at a once through their short video from yesterday? Given they'd gladly take such an opportunity to add a few seconds to the compilation they posted and reveal even more downtempos, each one by just one more second. I'll Remember and TPOG have also M's close-ups in their MVs. For RM, they could do the trick of adding a close-up of hers from any concert film and we'd instantainly recognize the presence of RM on CT2 (since RM MV is a compilation of scenes from past M's concert films, and afaik M's only MV of such specific nature).

@Dazedmadonnaamirite?

11 minutes ago, scion said:

To be fair the S&S version was not a medley, as Celebration wasnt lyrically featured, it was just the instrumental. A true medley would be quite nice.

That's why I said:

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Do you mean a medley with a strictly equal percentage for all 3?

You know what I mean by editing my post to including the adverb "strictly."