VULGAR

deathproof

This needs desperately a music video to properly take off.

It's not going to happen without visual support. It's already slowing down on Spotify on its second day and it's a pity.

Not to compare but imagine "Vogue" or "Justify My Love" without their music videos. Wouldn't be the same.

Hope they have something ready for next week...

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

This need desperately a music video to properly take off.

It's not going to happen without visual support. It's already slowing down on Spotify on its second day and it's a pity.

Not to compare but imagine "Vogue" or "Justify My Love" without their music videos. Wouldn't be the same.

Hope they have something ready for next week...

I agree. 

12 hours ago, Mden said:

I can already hear those Middle Eastern-influenced strings opening the show, and the crowd going wild. 💡

It’s not gonna happen but nice try 😂

12 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Vulgar is the most Madonna-like song that we have had in years.

Not really no and a lot of other places I checked seem to agree. This song embarrassing trash.

Interestingly, the same people that hated Holy Water seem to love this garbage. I guess the former was only hated on because it didn’t have a trashy gay dance beat. 😂

10 hours ago, Ayham said:

Just imagine her performing this thing… VULgAaArr  😂🤓💀

Please. I don’t need any more nightmares. I’m still traumatized from the Sam Smith live performance of Human Nature. 🤮

9 hours ago, f78k said:

Vulgar remains at #3 on the Worldwide iTunes Song Chart.

Popular is back at #12 (+2).

IMG_7493.jpeg

iTunes charts are barely a reflection of a song's success cause the service has been discontinued/unavailable almost everywhere for a long time. You need very very few sales/downloads to appear there. It’s almost as irrelevant of a chart as the Top 100 single charts of the Micronesian islands.

38 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It’s not gonna happen but nice try 😂

Not really no and a lot of other places I checked seem to agree. This song embarrassing trash.

Interestingly, the same people that hated Holy Water seem to love this garbage. I guess the former was only hated on because it didn’t have a trashy gay dance beat. 😂

Please. I don’t need any more nightmares. I’m still traumatized from the Sam Smith live performance of Human Nature. 🤮

By other places you mean wtg1987’s ass? 😂

39 minutes ago, MPowered said:

iTunes charts are barely a reflection if a song's success cause the service has been discontinued/unavailable almost everywhere for a long time. You need very very few sales/downloads to appear there. It’s almost as irrelevant of a chart as the Top 100 single charts of the Micronesian islands.

So, your point is?

Schitts Creek Party GIF by CBC

10 minutes ago, tscott said:

Love how some who hate nearly anything she does today, predict the fate of anything she does in three days!  Yet, she still is able to stream nearly 3 million listens of a track they hate. 

why is the success of collaborations now solely credited to Madonna?

14 minutes ago, androiduser said:

why is the success of collaborations now solely credited to Madonna?

Is that what I said?  In fact, I know that Sam Smith's influence on this, plays a big role.  People love to hate Madonna among the general public. They've written her off years ago.  Yet she still plays the game. She knows what will get attention.  It may not be monumental success like Vogue, Like A Virgin and Like A Prayer, but she's still finding ways to find some success.

Again, like clockwork, whenever Madonna releases something you have these fans of another pop diva coming here to rain on our parade.

Grown effing ass men. Speaking of embarrasment.

I guess making fanmade remixes of their fav's cheap catalogue is not enough for them to feel alive.

It's ok to come here and say "i don't like it", it's another thing to post about how much you hate it, over and over again, talking about other places, obviously wanting to create a negative mood and control the narrative.  I personally don't value the opinion of adult losers spending their time on multiple pop divas forums past their twenties, trying to create chaos there because they are insecure.