Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

• deathproof changed the title to Madonna sick with bacterial infection-Tour start date delayed

I just hope she gets better, that's all that matters. :broken:

Madonna is this superwoman for us that it really is heavy when something like this happens and makes us remember that she's human after all. 
I think I going to stay a little off from social media because I can already see people being gross to her about this...

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's the 40th anniversary of the "Madonna" album next month, so maybe there are some releases or something planned.

I would expect that will still happen, and as much as I hate what has happened here, but something like this can actually drive more interest to her and her music catalog. 

It's still so sad.  I really feel so horrible for her because something like this can really set someone back for a few months, especially as one gets older. 

Just now, wtg1987 said:

i wish her a speedy recovery - im not going to this tour - i just keep thinking "MJ This is It" disaster - sorry guys and of course i hope to be proved wrong xxx

I hope she will be fine, I booked my flight tickets and hotel in advance to see her in Amsterdam, but for some reason, I think this tour is going to be disaster... A lot of canceled show, reschedules, delays, late starts etc. Of course, I don't want to sound agist at all, but really not sure if she can still manage such a robust tour with so many dates.