The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

53 minutes ago, stefo said:

415204933_885061362994374_42421257390504

and a new full show edit, wich includes the famous straight hair Berlin shots :cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgWveO9voxc

45 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Just magnificent!! Thank you! I can’t wait for the tour to start back up again! 

@stefoalways brings the goods. Your posts are the epitome of what this thread is about!  Thank you as always!

11 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if she'll make any adjustments during this well deserved break - 

Some thought that when she started her trek in the U.S., but I highly doubt anything will significantly change, other than what could be city related, which at this point is just in New York with the NY song. If anything, she's going to stick her her guns more when it comes to middle America shows. The story she's telling needs to be shared across the U.S. I think the U.S. has forgotten her impact to some degree.

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if she'll make any adjustments during this well deserved break - 

I'm not expecting that but it would be absolutely amazing. Even just adding one song or some costume adjustments or something. It would be great to get something unique.

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I hope she brings up almost getting arrested again in Toronto 🙃

2 hours ago, Frankito said:

The fascist state of Toronto

BAT Toronto footage BEGGED to be officially released as THE CONCERT FILM ABOUT BLOND AMBITION TOUR.

"Where do my legs end and where does my CROTCH START???"

She is just relaxing and she'll be back to reherasals one or two days before the 8th. 

A hundred per cent we will have her voice completely back to form, but I think there are more possibilities she will add a new or a different acoustic track along the way occasionally.

"... my baby's got a secret" :heart:

19 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Would be nice if she switched or added previously rehearsed songs like Oh Father, Frozen, Sorry, etc. 

I'm still praying for Frozen to replace Rain as I think the crowd would go crazier. I do love Rain though! 

curious too about the setlist change.... and id like to see if they will expand the tour with new shows....

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Would be nice if she switched or added previously rehearsed songs like Oh Father, Frozen, Sorry, etc. 

I'm still praying for Frozen to replace Rain as I think the crowd would go crazier. I do love Rain though! 

I can't see that happening being Frozen has been performed numerous times on tour and not Rain.  Again, I don't see anything being replaced, but it won't mean she won't add something even if it's for a certain venue and most likely her singing a chorus/verse of another song when going into one of her speeches as she's done with Causing a Commotion and ILNY.  I think the set list is here to stay through the duration of the tour, being it conveys the journey she wants to share. In our minds, we might believe there are better songs to do that in certain parts of the show, but in her mind, she most likely has a specific vision or way of sharing her journey. :)

57 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I don’t think she’ll be switching much up after the Christmas holiday. For me the ending of the show feels a bit empty, especially Rain. That cock tease of an ending. Not sure what the motivation behind not including the bridge was, but that drum beat is edging you to nothing. It’s not fair 😩

True, I was so taken aback when the song ended and she didn't do the bridge. I continued singing it anyway, much to the dismay of my neighbors, I'm sure. I can't sing for shit

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I don’t think she’ll be switching much up after the Christmas holiday. For me the ending of the show feels a bit empty, especially Rain. That cock tease of an ending. Not sure what the motivation behind not including the bridge was, but that drum beat is edging you to nothing. It’s not fair 😩

I agree the bridge?  I'm like, how can that be left out?  One of the best things abotu the song.  My guess it's a combination of things, but mostly due to keeping the songs short enough, so she can include as many songs as she did in the show.  Let's face it, many of the songs are abridged versions anyway.