The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

19 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I only accept complains from people who were at the show tonight and were affected by the delay...like me. And i don't give a fuck, so. I'd rather wait for Madonna for 5 hours than having to endure Taylor Swift being on time. I'm currently typing on my phone in a bus going home. So i'm killing time and type this to cut myself off my suroundings. It rained all day and night and the bus smells like a wet dog and thousands wet smelly jean's , i'm using this to try not to make eye contact hahaha, i'm trying to look busy.

There was a lot of technical issues, the rails holding the lights above the stage had to be lowered down and people were asked to move from the pit. Then there was sound problems, her voice was louder than the backtrack and she wasn't hearing the music so she was sometimes not on cue, singing too fast. During her speeches you could see a guy fixing something in the levitating "box" so maybe that's why she spoke so much to us as to kill time. 

But it was fire, the place was packed, i missed Stuart because i was talking to friends i had not seen in a while near the store and we did not know it was him playing, in fact we thought it was a mix on tape fom where we were. Nevermind. It was electric, i saw Madonna at all her "Bercy" shows and the mood on this one reminded me a lot of the one at The Girlie Show, the audience was insane. There's a lot of dance numbers, it seems to allude to the fact that she was a dancer first and it looks stunning live, i sometimes fogot it was a Madonna concert and felt i was watching a modern dance ballet at le Theatre du Châtelet. I think i was standing next to some dance's families since they scream at them (On t'aime ! ) and cheered two of them each time they got close to were we stood. She gave her all and was super long (2H30) but it went quicker than a ray of light. It's a lot to take in though. It's almost like each song is its own segment. Ok i'm done for now, my stop is next.

Well said and yes I am guilty of it #keyboardwarrior lol - I take back what I sad.

That's a shame about all the issues - 

26 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I only accept complains from people who were at the show tonight and were affected by the delay...like me. And i don't give a fuck, so. I'd rather wait for Madonna for 5 hours than having to endure Taylor Swift being on time. I'm currently typing on my phone in a bus going home. So i'm killing time and type this to cut myself off my suroundings. It rained all day and night and the bus smells like a wet dog and thousands wet smelly jean's , i'm using this to try not to make eye contact hahaha, i'm trying to look busy.

There was a lot of technical issues, the rails holding the lights above the stage had to be lowered down and people were asked to move from the pit. Then there was sound problems, her voice was louder than the backtrack and she wasn't hearing the music so she was sometimes not on cue, singing too fast. During her speeches you could see a guy fixing something in the levitating "box" so maybe that's why she spoke so much to us as to kill time. 

But it was fire, the place was packed, i missed Stuart because i was talking to friends i had not seen in a while near the store and we did not know it was him playing, in fact we thought it was a mix on tape fom where we were. Nevermind. It was electric, i saw Madonna at all her "Bercy" shows and the mood on this one reminded me a lot of the one at The Girlie Show, the audience was insane. There's a lot of dance numbers, it seems to allude to the fact that she was a dancer first and it looks stunning live, i sometimes fogot it was a Madonna concert and felt i was watching a modern dance ballet at le Theatre du Châtelet. I think i was standing next to some dance's families since they scream at them (On t'aime ! ) and cheered two of them each time they got close to were we stood. She gave her all and was super long (2H30) but it went quicker than a ray of light. It's a lot to take in though. It's almost like each song is its own segment. Ok i'm done for now, my stop is next.

Thank you so much! You took us right there. Loved reading everything! (Ps: I’d rather wait five hours for Madonna too verses enduring Taylor on time. 😂🤣🤣).  

2 hours ago, rga98 said:

Wearing grillz again? On a concert? I'll never understand her self sabotaging obsession. She looks and sounds stunning and she has to ruin it by wearing something that doesn't look good on anybody (let alone in her) and also makes her unable to speak/sing well. I know some delulu fans will defend her and even praise her for trying to annoy people but the most affected person is herself. The critics will go after that and I highly doubt she's comfortable singing and talking while wearing those things. 

Is it confirmed she did wear them? 

l would be surprised, she knows she ruined the audio from the first TOAC show in Melbourne with the Grills. They are big red flag of insecurity so hopefully not.

15 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Is it confirmed she did wear them? 

l would be surprised, she knows she ruined the audio from the first TOAC show in Melbourne with the Grills. They are big red flag of insecurity so hopefully not.

She did, at least on the first segment (NRM - Like a Prayer)

I got back from the first show in Paris, and even after all the spoilers and seeing the show 10+ times on youtube, it was better than anything I expected!

I was right next to the top of the central runway, and moving towards the Blond Ambition bed stage, so I saw M up close, and she looked fantastic, she was in great shape. Yes, she was wearing grills, we could see her mouth sparkling LOL

The show was over an hour late (or even more because it was originally supposed to start at 20:30 as the tickets suggested, and it started around 22:08, due to technical issues. I could see staff working one the moving parts of the upper construction.

The crowd was great, really into it, but I wish there was more jumping and dancing, but that's almost impossible nowadays with so many people filming the show on their phones. Nevertheless, the crowd was great!

The vocals were great and very clear when she sang live! Up close you can really tell when it's not totally live because the live vocals get drowned in the backing track. But the live parts were beautifully sung!

Overall, I had an amazing time and can't wait to see the show again in Milan!

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

I got back from the first show in Paris, and even after all the spoilers and seeing the show 10+ times on youtube, it was better than anything I expected!

I was right next to the top of the central runway, and moving towards the Blond Ambition bed stage, so I saw M up close, and she looked fantastic, she was in great shape. Yes, she was wearing grills, we could see her mouth sparkling LOL

The show was over an hour late (or even more because it was originally supposed to start at 20:30 as the tickets suggested, and it started around 22:08, due to technical issues. I could see staff working one the moving parts of the upper construction.

The crowd was great, really into it, but I wish there was more jumping and dancing, but that's almost impossible nowadays with so many people filming the show on their phones. Nevertheless, the crowd was great!

The vocals were great and very clear when she sang live! Up close you can really tell when it's not totally live because the live vocals get drowned in the backing track. But the live parts were beautifully sung!

❤️❤️❤️

Who was the Vogue ballroom judge bitch?

5 hours ago, Lilalo said:

Truly amazing how with ALL the other concerts in the world, and ALL the other artists in the world that she CONTINUOUSLY, CONTINUOUSLY has these so called “technical difficulties “  over and over and over and over again, does she think her audience is that stupid? Especially when you have Taylor Swift dominating the world with stadiums and a much, MUCH larger stage and not one GODAMN time was there a delay , truly amazing! 

So go see Taylor Swift then . You’ll get a 3 hour boring arse Disney Princess/Cinderella cruise ship performance but at least it’ll start on time.

27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Thank you for this.  :luv:

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

She started about 10:15 pm.  Prior to the show, they announced a 15 minute delay due to some issue with the upper structure. They had to move a group of people to fix it.

Oh right. That’s not that late.

Its funny people have really been complaining about the start times on this tour but overall she’s been a lot better than the previous 2-3 tours. We have also had no cancellations and only 1 show cut short. Everything is going wonderfully on this tour.