Boy George about Madonna

True Blue 84

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Ugh, you guys are making me want to revisit his solo gems.

Here's a quick list of his finer moments that are worth checking out:

After The Love (1989)
Love's Gonna Let You Down (1991)
The Crying Game (1992)
Love Is Leaving (1996)
When Will You Learn (1997)
Why Go? (1998)
Out Of Fashion (2002)
Losing Control (2002)
American Heart (2009)
Video Games (2012)
Death Of Samantha (2013)

How could I forget his 2005 'The Twin' project...

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Ugh, you guys are making me want to revisit his solo gems.

Here's a quick list of his finer moments that are worth checking out:

After The Love (1989)
Love's Gonna Let You Down (1991)
The Crying Game (1992)
Love Is Leaving (1996)
When Will You Learn (1997)
Why Go? (1998)
Out Of Fashion (2002)
Losing Control (2002)
American Heart (2009)
Video Games (2012)
Death Of Samantha (2013)

And this incredible 2010 feature...

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

you can be an amazing singer but when you throw shit on another one who have more success than you.... well its only sad and pathetic .... 

I understand what you're saying, but since when are singers not allowed to have critical opinions about other singers?

We have evolved into such an overly-sensitive society, so it's refreshing when someone isn't afraid to share their truth.

5 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I understanding what you're saying, but since when are singers not allowed to have critical opinions about other singers?

We have evolved into such an overly-sensitive society, so it's refreshing when someone isn't afraid to share their truth.

no its totally ok and normal have opinions but there are differences between opinions and take joke of another in a mean way....

Yes its t truth M throw some shade against gaga, another singer i appreciate, but i think at the beginning was not easy for her to understund gaga.... and we need to be honest gaga too throw shade against M and was not nice at all.... and dont forget when gaga was at the top of the world everyone dont stop to said that she was the new M , that M was over ecc ecc... that years was not easy for M and she was just divorcing form GR....

the music world is huge and we are 8 billion on this planet....and taste are taste... so honestly i think is sad and pathetic when a singer throw shit on another one.... maybe there are people who like it... i just fund it ridiculous .

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

Yes its t truth M throw some shade against gaga, another singer i appreciate, but i think at the beginning was not easy for her to understund gaga.... and we need to be honest gaga too throw shade against M and was not nice at all.... and dont forget when gaga was at the top of the world everyone dont stop to said that she was the new M , that M was over ecc ecc... that years was not easy for M and she was just divorcing form GR....

the music world is huge and we are 8 billion on this planet....and taste are taste... so honestly i think is sad and pathetic when a singer throw shit on another one.... maybe there are people who like it... i just fund it ridiculous .

George was going through his own life struggles during the times that he was at his bitchiest.

It'd be nice if you could extend the same compassion towards him that you do towards M and Gaga in this instance.

Besides, as the more experienced and celebrated artist, Madonna could've been a lot more gracious towards Gaga.

Personally, I don't hold it against her as I enjoyed the 'pop battle' and that her fierce competitive streak surfaced.

George has met the people he's been bitchy about, so he knows things and has experience that you and I don't.

Anyway, it's old news. He's not really that person anymore, so why are you still holding it against him in 2023?

@Starchild i totally know about his struggles and the shit happens in his Life

i like his music and art , and the revolutions he make... me too think M could have been more gracious ecc ecc... so this is who i say when an artist throw shit against another one i found it , in every situation sad and pathetic, when M throw shit against gaga i think she was incredibile insecure and for sure was not a nice moment for her....

mine was a general discourse. ... it dosent matter who throw shit or who is on the other side its always sad pathetic and i always will think  in this way....for everyone ... i ma ke no differences

39 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

What about it? There's nothing there that we don't already know.

"I’ve said awful things about Madonna and I’m not proud of that at all... because I didn’t know her.”

@Starchild i see you rally love BG, no one is against him , but like i say before throw shade , dosent matter from who to who, is something i dislike.... it dosent matter if is Madonna or BG or gaga.... its not a food thing.... world is full,of shit, hate and mean people we dont need more shit.... btw you are doing a nice work on this topic... bravo!