The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread πŸ‘‘

nikolica

22 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Yes to allΒ 

Except I like all her Cha Cha songsΒ 

Fact: we haven’t had an amazing hook or bridge since when??? 4 minutes Gi2M???Β 

Well honestly I loved the Living for love chorus (yes though, as a whole, the song lacked power), and Rebel Heart, the usual uptempo demo we all like and she didn't release of course :lol:. Except these two, I agree, no strong hooks at the horizon for years

Β 200.gif?cid=2b5f782d5imbhyw09aqe2pznyapq

32 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Yes to allΒ 

Except I like all her Cha Cha songsΒ 

Fact: we haven’t had an amazing hook or bridge since when??? 4 minutes Gi2M???Β 

Living for Love’s discarded, β€˜Lord Lord lift me…’ bridge was amazing and of course she removed it from the finished productΒ :laughing:

9 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Living for Love’s discarded, β€˜Lord Lord lift me…’ bridge was amazing and of course she removed it from the finished productΒ :laughing:

I know!!! Maybe she thought it was to β€œreligious” to include it??? But she’s all about religion spiritually etc etc etcΒ 

Just now, NRMX said:

I know!!! Maybe she thought it was to β€œreligious” to include it??? But she’s all about religion spiritually etc etc etcΒ 

It was the best part of the song!

Shouldn’t have been the first or second single. Maybe 3rd. I just don’t think it’s a strong song.

Β 

5 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

Looks like a little lunch break during something. Maybe a photoshoot for something music related or even music video?Β 
Β 

let me dream its wednesday

IMG_7698.jpeg

A song calledΒ 

Nipple dippers 🀱
Universe is full of bras
Nockers out there looks the same
You're the one that I've been flashing for
I don't even know your name

I'm in a bra (less)
I'm in a bra (less)

I'm in a bra
And the boobs are spinning
Spinning baby out of control
I'm in a bra
I let the music undress me
Take me where my boobs wants to go

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

Looks like a little lunch break during something. Maybe a photoshoot for something music related or even music video?Β 
Β 

IMG_7698.jpeg

We all know no normal person would ever look like this in what seems to be a fitting room / BTS picture for anything outside filming something music related, but it's Madonna we are talking about, this h0e wears Versace and full makeup even to go take a massive shit in her own toilet, so... Who knows really.

Are you saying that there's a Celebration tour release promo coming guys? Cause if so, let me just say that what I expect the most, with the video and the music themselves of course, is a real, good LIVE INTERVIEW. And not another Fallon nonsense chat, I'd like her to talk about what this tour meant for her, how she is today, and maybe also how she looks at the situations going on in the world at the moment. Oh ... and confirming the new album recording of course!Β 

On 10/24/2024 at 9:42 AM, Susan Thomas said:

Are you saying that there's a Celebration tour release promo coming guys? Cause if so, let me just say that what I expect the most, with the video and the music themselves of course, is a real, good LIVE INTERVIEW. And not another Fallon nonsense chat, I'd like her to talk about what this tour meant for her, how she is today, and maybe also how she looks at the situations going on in the world at the moment. Oh ... and confirming the new album recording of course!Β 

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

On 10/24/2024 at 11:42 AM, Susan Thomas said:

She needs to do Jimmy Kimmel. Way better Late Night Host. I’d love her on Sherri. But if she does daytime she will do Kelly Ripa.Β 

On 10/23/2024 at 9:54 PM, WopaelWopael said:

Β 

IMG_7698.jpeg

She really looks million times better when she doesn't have those huge cheeks popping out on the sides of her face. She looks really fine here.

Probably in a minority but I wish she adopted the Beyonce style of not doing interviews or random promo performances anymore sadly it had negative effect on her recent three eras ....superbowl and Jonathan Ross show in 2012 and 2015 respectiveky being the only shows that were used to fully potential and ghost town on iHeartRadio....I'd prefer notΒ 

13 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

She needs to do Jimmy Kimmel. Way better Late Night Host. I’d love her on Sherri. But if she does daytime she will do Kelly Ripa.Β 

Yeah, I'm surprised she's never done him. He adores her, and I think it would be a cool interview.

4 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

... And what we will get would be The Kelly Clarkson show interviewΒ :eyesroll:

Actually, I would love for her to do The Kelly Clarkson show.Β  Could you imagine if the two sung together?Β  Also, I'd love to see Madonna go on Drew Barrymore's show.Β  Drew really gets in depth with her guest.Β  I think both Kelly and Drew would totally fan girl though.Β  LOL!

23 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I am sure Drew’s doesn’t get a lot of guests simply because she invades your personal space. I don’t mind it but my husband dislikes her for this reason.Β 

But she does get a lot of guests.Β  She had Oprah not long ago.Β  I do find it funny how close she gets with her guests though.Β  This is just another reason why I would love to see Madonna on her show, to see how close she will get to her.Β  LOL!