Omg Madonna survival demo

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes, this appears to be another AI creation from @DanK I like many of his creations and remixes.  I just wish he was a bit more clear with his AI releases/teasers because I can see it treading in misleading people.  Most of us know it's fake, but there are some fans who have no idea and we can't fault them for thinking it's real unless someone blatantly says it's "fake" and they just don't care to believe.

20 hours ago, Donna said:

Yes, this appears to be another AI creation from @DanK I like many of his creations and remixes.  I just wish he was a bit more clear with his AI releases/teasers because I can see it treading in misleading people.  Most of us know it's fake, but there are some fans who have no idea and we can't fault them for thinking it's real unless someone blatantly says it's "fake" and they just don't care to believe.

have you seen the holiday demo being sung round a pool on Spanish [?] TV
:smke:

46 minutes ago, Ian said:

is that a Creep sample?

Dallas Austin basically made the same song twice with Survival and Creep.. Although, Survival was produced by Nellee Hooper, so I don't know why it sounds like a Dallas Austin production? Does anyone know how the song came to be?

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

Dallas Austin basically made the same song twice with Survival and Creep.. Although, Survival was produced by Nellee Hooper, so I don't know why it sounds like a Dallas Austin production? Does anyone know how the song came to be?

To be honest Creep sounds a million times better than Survival. Survival sounds like a cheap karaoke imitation of Creep. Let down your guard is way better production quality wise and sounds a bit like a TLC track too.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

To be honest Creep sounds a million times better than Survival. Survival sounds like a cheap karaoke imitation of Creep. Let down your guard is way better production quality wise and sounds a bit like a TLC track too.

I agree, Creep is a legendary r'n'b track, Survival can't compare, Madonna got the shorter end of the stick :suffer:

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

Because the song was originally a Dallas Austin production. M and the label wasn’t happy with a lot of the final production from the Austin songs, so they had Daniel Abraham remix a few songs, and Nellee also reworked some too.