💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

8 hours ago, steady75 said:

No no no awful picture.

it looks like her sleeping tablet hadn’t worn off in Truth or Dare Vibes. 

I don’t really like the Bedtime Story artwork. I wish the Bedtime Story single had been the album cover tbh but I’m not sure it fits with the sound too well. I’d love it for a deluxe tho. 

I’ve been saying this!!! It gives more a more alternative vibe rather than R&B but I’ve always thought it was beautiful enough to be the album cover. 

5 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Same. The artwork is absolutely not up to her level. To this day i still have a hard time understanding how such an intimate album has such a generic and cheap artwork. Madonna in the middle of the 90's could have done million times better. How could she validate that artwork is still a mystery to me. For Hard Candy i can blame it on the fact the 50yo crisis had just hit her but in 1994... Notice how they are her two rnb albums that have the two worst artworks (in my opinion).

Are you and @steady75 referring to the original commercial released artwork of Bedtime Stories or this pic below which has been rumored to be the original proposed cover? BTS-new(1)_Original.thumb.jpeg.ce5189638

I agree this doesn't do the album justice, but what was released commercially was beautiful.