💤 Susan Thomas’ Waste of Time 💤

On 9/19/2024 at 6:44 AM, Alpha said:

Never heard Stuart worked on the box set, just that he was working on 5.1 versions AFTER it was canceled when other artists started releasing 5.1 albums. Plus word was always that once AL flopped Warner didnt wanna put money or time into it, nothing having to do with Guy or Caresse getting fired. There was also going to be an American Life Remixed album that never got released. 

Caresse was sacked?  Her end was a sad one and I hope her parting with M wasn’t acrimonious.

Isn’t Oseary still her manager?

No no no awful picture.

it looks like her sleeping tablet hadn’t worn off in Truth or Dare Vibes. 

I don’t really like the Bedtime Story artwork. I wish the Bedtime Story single had been the album cover tbh but I’m not sure it fits with the sound too well. I’d love it for a deluxe tho. 

Although this photo is ugly, it's a very classic and totally forgetable photoshoot.

I would love if she used the Paolo Roversi photos as it was said before, the photoshoot would be used in the artwork at first moment and then, Warner didn't aprove them and Patrick Demarchelier was hired for another photoshoot. 

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

I don’t really like the Bedtime Story artwork. 

Same. The artwork is absolutely not up to her level. To this day i still have a hard time understanding how such an intimate album has such a generic and cheap artwork. Madonna in the middle of the 90's could have done million times better. How could she validate that artwork is still a mystery to me. For Hard Candy i can blame it on the fact the 50yo crisis had just hit her but in 1994... Notice how they are her two rnb albums that have the two worst artworks (in my opinion).