Does M ever stutter when she speaks?

Blue Skies

Somebody in high school said that about her in a public speech class I was in.  I’ve read that about her I want to say once.  

I wouldn’t think so but watching some old VMA acceptance speeches in 95’ she said um quite a bit.  Not really the same thing I guess but maybe it can be?

I do stutter sometimes when I get anxious or what not or don’t know what to say.  So if anything it’s encouraging if she does at times as well.  

To stutter is something pretty normal to people to quick reasoning. Sometimes, during a conversation or in oratory, we need to pick up between one idea or another when both come at same time to our minds. And to stutter is nothing of reprehensible; look at Moses and how he had to resort often to his brother Aaron to be heard by the chosen people.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

To stutter is something pretty normal to people to quick reasoning. Sometimes, during a conversation or in oratory, we need to pick up between one idea or another when both come at same time to our minds. And to stutter is nothing of reprehensible; look at Moses and how he had to resort often to his brother Aaron to be heard by the chosen people.

Correct! 💯

Perhaps her biggest "stuttering" moment. Most of her speeches are rehearsed and well done in the end. I think she hated this moment as she admits she skipped rehearsal. After that, all her public speeches are impeccable. Just don't give her the mic to do stand up....EVER AGAIN!

13 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

Perhaps her biggest "stuttering" moment. Most of her speeches are rehearsed and well done in the end. I think she hated this moment as she admits she skipped rehearsal. After that, all her public speeches are impeccable. Just don't give her the mic to do stand up....EVER AGAIN!

This isn't "stuttering".  She simply is stumbling over some of her words.  Pretty common for someone who might be nervous and/or reading something they haven't rehearsed before hand.  As some have already pointed out, she's a pretty effective speaker, however she tends to stumble over her words because she thinks (sometimes over thinks) what she wants to say.  Like many people, the words come out before she really comes to full process of what she really wants to say.