Azealia Banks disagreeing with Katy Perry that "every female artist needs to thank Madonna

While I love my queen, there will be many artists that came before Madonna or came after but haven't done anything such as the things Madonna did so they aren't in the amount that do need to thank her or have taken from her 

I'm not agreeing with Azealia though I have also seen other of her takes and they are mostly not it

Sometimes I wonder what could have happened if early in her career she invested in some media training and got a good PR guy, maybe one who'd maintain her social media for her. 212 was a legitimate hit here in the UK. At the time, before I knew about her online presence and constant feuds, it felt like the start of a great career.

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

While I love my queen, there will be many artists that came before Madonna or came after but haven't done anything such as the things Madonna did so they aren't in the amount that do need to thank her or have taken from her 

I'm not agreeing with Azealia though I have also seen other of her takes and they are mostly not it

Thanks my idol!!! It's just the Gemini's sense of humour!!!! Some signs would never relate to!!!!

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Sometimes I wonder what could have happened if early in her career she invested in some media training and got a good PR guy, maybe one who'd maintain her social media for her. 212 was a legitimate hit here in the UK. At the time, before I knew about her online presence and constant feuds, it felt like the start of a great career.

She had the delusion she would be the true successor to Missy Elliott but got burnt on her own Gemini's ego - fucking typical for someone who's never satisfied to their own self and the world they live in.

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

while I don't agree with the entire list of women she mentioned, I think that some women don't owe Madonna anything if they weren't inspired by her and don't feel like they need to thank her.

At least Beyoncé called her "Queen Mother Madonna." And Azaelia said so much bullshit about Beyoncé in the past to the point it got quite obvious she's just zealous of Beyoncé's santeria because it so fucking works in a level her own santeria will never achieve (again, Gemini's humour!!! Didn't say you all my ascendent sign is Gemini btw????)

IN TIME: I ain't making profit of this post to promote Tension II aka Tension Gemini, right guys???

6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Susan Saradon (One of my fave actresses) once said and i totally agree - "The history of women in popular music can, pretty much, be divided into before and after Madonna"

geena davis GIF

Susan Abigail Sarandon you will be always famous and also the reason why the leftwing is so damn charming and mesmerizing!!! Sorry for having had a 2 decade crush on your longtime toy boy (through now you're separated, well, since 2008), I know I shouldn't have seen him so flattering to Nicolás Maduro, but...

EDIT: and sorry Infiniters for so many edits, but it's fucking 108°F or 41°C here in Rio de Janeiro - I would tell you all my story to how I desired Timothy Francis Robbins to all passion but past is past...

LMAO this is someone that is up ranting on social media at 4 am ranting at everyone and everyone because she's absolutely manic or bipolar or something.  It's sad because she WAS talented but has burned pretty much every bridge by being batshit crazy.  My favourite story involving Ms. Banks is when Grimes apparently told her that Elon Musk thought she was hot and wanted a threesome, and she went over to their house and according to her was held hostage somehow completely alone for several days.  She then said Grimes "smells like a roll of nickels" and called Elon "Apartheid Clyde." She also called Grimes a "brittle-boned methhead" and said "you don't even have bone marrow, sis."  Like, what?  

Azealia on Kanye West:   “You deserve to reap what you sow. In the future, when you’re walking down Times Square and you see Kanye West drinking flat Sprite out of a McDonald’s cup out of the garbage can, you can bring it all back to this moment.”

Azealia on Iggy Azalea:  "Iggy Azalea is like my albino child I randomly gave birth to in a pre-historic African village during Pangea.  My early human brain thought she was demonic because of her albinism so I wrapped her in a malanga leaf and left her in a cage miles away from the village."

Like, these are hysterical and belong in a museum.  But also she needs to quit whatever drugs she's doing, go to therapy, and get some rest.  Shame because nothing gets a dance floor going like 212.

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I honestly think we should reevaluate freedom of speech. :Madonna043:

I mean, I know. But what she said is her POV. I don’t think you can compare Belinda Carlisle (love her) to Madonna and her impact on Pop Culture or Societal Culture as a whole. Judging from Azalias past rants, this one was light lol

20 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

LMAO this is someone that is up ranting on social media at 4 am ranting at everyone and everyone because she's absolutely manic or bipolar or something.  It's sad because she WAS talented but has burned pretty much every bridge by being batshit crazy.  My favourite story involving Ms. Banks is when Grimes apparently told her that Elon Musk thought she was hot and wanted a threesome, and she went over to their house and according to her was held hostage somehow completely alone for several days.  She then said Grimes "smells like a roll of nickels" and called Elon "Apartheid Clyde." She also called Grimes a "brittle-boned methhead" and said "you don't even have bone marrow, sis."  Like, what?  

Azealia on Kanye West:   “You deserve to reap what you sow. In the future, when you’re walking down Times Square and you see Kanye West drinking flat Sprite out of a McDonald’s cup out of the garbage can, you can bring it all back to this moment.”

Azealia on Iggy Azalea:  "Iggy Azalea is like my albino child I randomly gave birth to in a pre-historic African village during Pangea.  My early human brain thought she was demonic because of her albinism so I wrapped her in a malanga leaf and left her in a cage miles away from the village."

Like, these are hysterical and belong in a museum.  But also she needs to quit whatever drugs she's doing, go to therapy, and get some rest.  Shame because nothing gets a dance floor going like 212.

I am dying at these.:lol:

She's an American rapper from NYC who had only one song that anyone remembers back from 2011.  I must admit it's a bop and every time I've heard it play at a club people go crazy for it.  But she's completely unhinged and below are a list of *some* of the people she's gone on long hilarious social media rants about.  She's said Gaga has a "raggedy hip," Rihanna has "poor digestion," and I can't remember who she said "looks like a thumb" but I remember cackling when I read that.

8xhdygqjfqid1.jpeg

34 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

I only remember when Troye Sivan complimented her music and she started to slander him brutally with homophobic bigoted stereotypes for NO reasons and her accusing Gaga of saying the n word in her dms (never providing any proof despite repeating "i can destroy her, at any moment"). Mentally ill is a compliment for her 

tragic.  Totally doesnt get it what Katy meant. She was referring to her age releasing pop music and meant Madonna paved the way still still releasing pop music and forged a new path.  Some of those artists who Azelia mentioned didnt even make to M's age or had stopped releasing music. Azelia is the one who is delusional. People have a choice to who they are inspired by. Sheesh