!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

7 minutes ago, stefo said:

I read all the new posts on here, excited as I am today :lol: 

Well,  she announced she is in the studio with Stuart, not mentioning the CT release and using the caption "Call to London", where she was portrayed leaving a recording studio already weeks ago (at that time everybody here obviously thaught of a CT br technical integration), while the Sun writes she is working to new music since weeks or months. I think we can all agree it's quite plausible that's new music in store. I think to what happened on June 2023, followed by all the love she experienced with such an acclaimed tour: she could have written lines and have had feelings she could be willing to share and transform into music creations. We all noticed how she is back to take care of herself after that, to her image, also her privacy I'd say. She could be inspired, she's got a lot to say imo.

This could also be just a transition project waiting to the movie production (wich I hardly hope won't be approved until she'll be 78 YEARS OLD OR SO ... that's the right moment for the movie) will be able to go on. They're right, that's a possibility: an EP, 5, 6 new songs. I'd be the same excited and super happy if the quality is good as expected :hearteyes: Maybe she doesn't know it either, she's working now and she'll see, even Music wasn't ment to be an album before she thought there was too good stuff to select just two or three songs for a greatest hits.

About the movie @Boombox90 believe me no oppisition was taugher than mine, I feel the bore just reading the possible titles and watching her researches vids on line two years ago. A book would be AMAZING INSTEAD, that would be the kind of bedtime reading I would make the sloooower possible to appreciate every detail of her direct voice.

Maybe the new album could be before the biopic Julia Garner is filming some avengers shit 

1 hour ago, Magic Pussy said:

I definitely think she’s not done making full length studio albums and I don’t understand why she would ; I think she’ll make them as long as she’s breathing and I’ll listen to them all, on repeat if Stuart is producing. I just think the biopic is at the top of her to do list and the CT film and probable companion audio release is to keep her name percolating as she gets her duck$ in a row to make the biopic.

Of course she is going to do a new album. It’s been 5 years.

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

This is interesting that you bring this up because many of us questioned why they listed 17 studio albums.   Maybe the deal was meant to include new studio albums.  But wouldn't you think Warner would have expected a new album before now?  Then again, maybe they were satisfied with Finally Enough Love sandwich in between as that was only a couple of years ago.  Hmmm?

Well we have to be clear and logical.  So far, even though I would like to call I'm Breathless a studio album apparently Madonna doesn't.  But even if it was that would be 15.  Greatest Hits compilations are not full studio albums which there are 4 of (Immaculate, Something, GHV2, and Finally)

So why would Warner be clear that 17 studio albums are part of this new deal?  My guess is new music, 2-3 new studio albums at more spaced out intervals for her golden years and soft retirement.  Makes sense actually. 

13 minutes ago, LUKESAVANT said:

Real update from the queen today being in the studio with Price.... best news ever!!  She has 3 studio albums to deliver still as part of her Welcome home deal with Warner Music.

"This partnership marks the revitalization of a decades-long relationship with Warner that began with the release of Madonna’s debut single in 1982. The deal encompasses her entire Sire/Maverick/Warner catalog, including global smash albums such as Madonna, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, and Ray of Light. It also includes her three most recent studio albums, MDNA, Rebel Heart, and Madame X, which will join the Warner catalog beginning in 2025. All in all, the new pact includes 17 studio albums plus singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations."

Madame X was Studio album 14

https://www.wmg.com/news/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone-career-spanning-partnership-35716#:~:text=The deal encompasses her entire,Warner catalog beginning in 2025.

We need a dance banger album to show these children how its done!  =)

YEAH THAT!!!!! :jamming:

52 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Maybe the new album could be before the biopic Julia Garner is filming some avengers shit 

Maybe ... I think that Garner is going on with her career as this movie is not accepted as she wants it to be done. So you know I think it's becoming one of those projects "We will do this, we will! - Of course, count on me." She is stubborn, we know and love that, so she's not letting anyone else direct it or change her vision. And that's the problem with the biopic choice, it's a MOVIE, it's got rules that are not just your honest point of view. That thing is more a book matter, exactly why I think a biopic is a boring way to tell someone your story, there's no way it could feel as intimate as a direct reading from your pen or keyboard

24 minutes ago, LUKESAVANT said:

Well we have to be clear and logical.  So far, even though I would like to call I'm Breathless a studio album apparently Madonna doesn't.  But even if it was that would be 15.  Greatest Hits compilations are not full studio albums which there are 4 of (Immaculate, Something, GHV2, and Finally)

So why would Warner be clear that 17 studio albums are part of this new deal?  My guess is new music, 2-3 new studio albums at more spaced out intervals for her golden years and soft retirement.  Makes sense actually. 

Very true. And I remember this was a huge discussion among fans as well when the new Warner deal dropped.  And they were specific that it was for multi-years, which included in bringing in the Interscope albums under their label, starting in 2025.  Possibly this deal was much bigger than we though, if new albums were considered all along with this deal.  Thanks for the reminder and I know many have dismissed this deal due to the fact it didn't deliver the "expanded deluxe re-issues".  This is really getting me excited!  Surely, a new studio album is being worked on!  :party:

19 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

I dunno, a Stuart Price album again? She already tried William Orbit and Mirwais again and the results were lackluster. She’s repeating herself one too many time. There must be other fresher producers out there. 

I don’t see that biopic happening. 

She’s only done one album with Stuart.

I think a dance album is long overdue and I think Stuart can bring the magic. :luv:

45 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

I dunno, a Stuart Price album again? She already tried William Orbit and Mirwais again and the results were lackluster. She’s repeating herself one too many time. There must be other fresher producers out there. 

I don’t see that biopic happening. 

While I don't expect the album to outshine Confessions,  it doesn't mean they still can't produce a stellar album together.  Whatever the case, the new album will already not have the same opportunities that Confessions did commercially.  At the same time, I'm betting Warner and her management/team and Madonna could easily promote the shit out of this if not celebrate it as her "comeback album".  Again, I'm not counting on the same sort of success, but being it's been five years (six years by 2025) since her last album, that alone can definitely add more momentum to the album's release, anticipation if not success. :party:

The thing I love about Stuart is that he’s a fun guy and isn’t afraid to give Madonna shit or challenge her.

William Orbit and Mirwais were brilliant in their own ways but both a lot more serious. I think the chemistry between Madonna and Stuart that is still very apparent could lead to some great new music.

29 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

She’s only done one album with Stuart.

I think a dance album is long overdue and I think Stuart can bring the magic. :luv:

19 minutes ago, Adonna said:

While I don't expect the album to outshine Confessions,  it doesn't mean they still can't produce a stellar album together.  Whatever the case, the new album will already not have the same opportunities that Confessions did commercially.  At the same time, I'm betting Warner and her management/team and Madonna could easily promote the shit out of this if not celebrate it as her "comeback album".  Again, I'm not counting on the same sort of success, but being it's been five years (six years by 2025) since her last album, that alone can definitely add more momentum to the album's release, anticipation if not success. :party:

I probably wasn’t the only one on this forum who was pleasantly shocked when M and Stuart did that podcast about making “hung up” which seemed to open the door to working on CT. The amateur psychologist in me thought Madonna would never work with him again after her co-manager Angela  left working with her, married him and had a baby. I’m not thinking they had an affair, but they were two employees very close to M who got even closer with each other and could easily compare notes on the boss. Based on M and Stuart’s  chemistry and his live sets at the tour, he is bursting at the seams to do great work with her. I’d imagine that some of his previous projects particularly with Kylie Minogue, He might’ve held back some ideas thinking. “Oh shit I can’t use this particular thing in case I might work with M again”. 20 years since the albums release and her career in its later phase, I think anything that was held back for the sake of being commercially successful in 2005  could be thrown out the window to have some fun.

7 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Start saving to bail out the Rebel Heart Hacker again. I want demos on my desk tomorrow morning.

big ang laughing GIF by RealityTVGIFs

adding to my list of unhinged Madonna conspiracy theories I blame that hacker in part for her falling out with Rocco. Just picture of being a teenager in a house where your pop star mom’s album has been hacked and she’s completely paranoid that it’s because Rocco shared the WiFi password for all of his friends to use.

7 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

adding to my list of unhinged Madonna conspiracy theories I blame that hacker in part for her falling out with Rocco. Just picture of being a teenager in a house where your pop star mom’s album has been hacked and she’s completely paranoid that it’s because Rocco shared the WiFi password for all of his friends to use.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Hide GIF by Identity

Open the vault, Red!