!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

I don't understand why people think Madonna is done and her last studio album would be Madame X. The CT was never intended to be a farewell tour but rather a celebration of her career. And she said in multiple occasion that she "would never stop", so why is it so strange that she's back in the studio?

I understand that it's a long gap since her last full studio album release, but I think that it's the perfect time for some serious new music now and she would never post on IG if she was only working on the tour movie, knowing how the fans would react to that caption.

I think we should all move on from the usual "album first - tour second" thing, she can easily release new music after a tour and not viceversa. The industry has changed and if she wants to keep those numbers on streaming platform go up, she HAS to release a new album. 

2 hours ago, Tommolo90 said:

I don't understand why people think Madonna is done and her last studio album would be Madame X. The CT was never intended to be a farewell tour but rather a celebration of her career. And she said in multiple occasion that she "would never stop", so why is it so strange that she's back in the studio?

I understand that it's a long gap since her last full studio album release, but I think that it's the perfect time for some serious new music now and she would never post on IG if she was only working on the tour movie, knowing how the fans would react to that caption.

I think we should all move on from the usual "album first - tour second" thing, she can easily release new music after a tour and not viceversa. The industry has changed and if she wants to keep those numbers on streaming platform go up, she HAS to release a new album. 

Let them believe that she's retouching vocals for a non-existant dvd. Probably they think that 5 years is too early for new music too, or either that she's too old for that, or she doesn't have creative juices anymore... 

The today Sun article mentions the usual "insiders" quotes, BUT imo we should consider that yesterday they published a rumour that at the moment we can consider being confirmed by M herself on Insta the same day (easily a PR move) and that the recordings are happening in London, where the paper is based. So I would give some credits to these words this time, they really sound like a proper publicist work ...

"(...) He (Price) is best known for his work on her 2005 smash hit album Confessions On A Dance Floor, which featured the No1 hit Hung Up. They reconnected last year when he worked as the musical director on her critically acclaimed Celebration Tour. And insiders have confirmed to me Madge and Stu are going to be making magic once they’re back in the booth — with a new album in their sights. A source said: “Stuart was credited with helping Madonna return to form with their Confessions album, so for her to start working again with him is hugely exciting. (...) It has been five years since she released Madame X, which was a concept album and Madonna is ready to put down some new tunes. Working with Stu on her tour reignited the spark. She has fire in her belly and cannot wait to get started.” Madge confirmed she was in London to work with Stu last night and shared photos of herself at Stamford Bridge. When she worked with Stu on Confessions, Madge recorded most of the album at his home studio, which is where sources told me the Queen of Pop will be for the next few weeks."

Full article here :cute: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/12571107/madonna-new-music-bizarre/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFo7MBleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHUnCXMqNtsMclHCNCW9gXHK9uAgAtyZ5FmLVLBH2rnFlj8X16XuRvYH7Ag_aem_lypv24hY_E-Zh7KWBXCjDw

2 hours ago, Tommolo90 said:

standing ovation applause GIF

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

On God. People really think she’s in the studio to record fake live vocals for the Celebration tour and that she’d post about that on Instagram? That is just silly.

With 3242323 beautiful pictures vs the crappy ones where everyone was smoking pot in a smelly studio for FEL, no offense Mike Dean but your studio looks like a dump compared to Stu’s pristine place. 

22 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Do we need the Confessions mic for CeleTour??? 
No I don’t think so, it’s a very well placed Easter egg if I might add 

IMG-9847.jpg 

Im surprised he's using a rode NT 1 / 2. 

That's an old pretty entry level mic. Maybe it recreates the sound of a live vocal. Dunno. 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

The today Sun article mentions the usual "insiders" quotes, BUT imo we should consider that yesterday they published a rumour that at the moment we can consider being confirmed by M herself on Insta the same day (easily a PR move) and that the recordings are happening in London, where the paper is based. So I would give some credits to these words this time, they really sound like a proper publicist work ...

"(...) He (Price) is best known for his work on her 2005 smash hit album Confessions On A Dance Floor, which featured the No1 hit Hung Up. They reconnected last year when he worked as the musical director on her critically acclaimed Celebration Tour. And insiders have confirmed to me Madge and Stu are going to be making magic once they’re back in the booth — with a new album in their sights. A source said: “Stuart was credited with helping Madonna return to form with their Confessions album, so for her to start working again with him is hugely exciting. (...) It has been five years since she released Madame X, which was a concept album and Madonna is ready to put down some new tunes. Working with Stu on her tour reignited the spark. She has fire in her belly and cannot wait to get started.” Madge confirmed she was in London to work with Stu last night and shared photos of herself at Stamford Bridge. When she worked with Stu on Confessions, Madge recorded most of the album at his home studio, which is where sources told me the Queen of Pop will be for the next few weeks."

Full article here :cute: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/12571107/madonna-new-music-bizarre/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFo7MBleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHUnCXMqNtsMclHCNCW9gXHK9uAgAtyZ5FmLVLBH2rnFlj8X16XuRvYH7Ag_aem_lypv24hY_E-Zh7KWBXCjDw

Me Me Me Fainting GIF by Archie Comics

The funeral hasn't happened yet. I think it's this week...The date was conveyed in her obituary. And there's nothing to say that these photos in the stu with Stuart were just taken; they might be from a week ago. She's been in London since leaving Milan. 

Did anyone notice the Talking Heads vinyl behind her? It's Talking Heads '77. A clue as to what has been inspiring them both?

42 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Im surprised he's using a rode NT 1 / 2. 

That's an old pretty entry level mic. Maybe it recreates the sound of a live vocal. Dunno. 

I can’t recall when this was shot, but I believe this was for the re-recording of Hung up with toki?, but Stuart has a bunch of other (and better) mics. And you’re right the NT2 is an entry level mic. This is the first time I see him bust this out since his interview back in the late 2000’s revealing it to be the mic used for confessions. Idk why they are hung up on this mic for this recording session but it’s clearly an Easter egg.

IMG_3544.jpeg

1 hour ago, maddy1111 said:

Madonna posts a pic with Stu Price on insta 

... 3 months later 

New announcement: Celebration Tour in Dolby Atmos (mastered by Stuart Price)

Madonna-infinity forum:

Losing My Mind GIF

Babe Madonna Infinity now and always: 

Going Crazy GIF

Haven’t you read us? 😉🤣