!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

23 hours ago, Adonna said:

Nah, I don't think she'd be spending this time with Stuart just to bail on whatever they'd come up with.  This is the real deal.  Also, I never got the impression she ever limits herself to "whenever she feels like it".  Besides, most anytime she recorded an album, she always felt like it, whether she was contractually obligated or not.  There is no doubt we're getting something new in 2025.  :):party:

Yeah times have changed. She literally did a massive scale tour without any new music. Which she has never done before. Prior to The Celebration tour would you assume she would ever tour without a new album to promote?

In saying that, I want to make it clear I would love a new album and it is possible we are getting something, it is still exciting to think about new music for sure and I'm not cynical at all. I guess I am more managing expectations as nothing is the same career wise for her anymore, so I don't think we can bet on anything. 

1 minute ago, me1981 said:

Yeah times have changed. She literally did a massive scale tour without any new music. Which she has never done before. Prior to The Celebration tour would you assume she would ever tour without a new album to promote?

So true.  I think she still prefers to tour with new music, but this really gave her a taste of what it's like when not.  It really worked in her favor.  She also has to think outside the box these days because she doesn't have the same pull as she used to in the music industry.  Her name will always sell tickets, but like a lot of older artists, she's always going to struggle selling albums. Then again, most artists are struggling, so she's pretty much keeping up with things in my eyes.  I sorta figured Stuart and her would get together and do a new album after working on the tour with him.  Also, it's something the fans been wanting, and I suspect she knows that.  Hopefully they can capture some of that old magic and create something stunning again.  I don't expect it will outshine Confessions, but who knows? 

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

So true.  I think she still prefers to tour with new music, but this really gave her a taste of what it's like when not.  It really worked in her favor.  She also has to think outside the box these days because she doesn't have the same pull as she used to in the music industry.  Her name will always sell tickets, but like a lot of older artists, she's always going to struggle selling albums. Then again, most artists are struggling, so she's pretty much keeping up with things in my eyes.  I sorta figured Stuart and her would get together and do a new album after working on the tour with him.  Also, it's something the fans been wanting, and I suspect she knows that.  Hopefully they can capture some of that old magic and create something stunning again.  I don't expect it will outshine Confessions, but who knows? 

I honestly hope that's the case. I really would love to see what they can come up with.

I think if she brought in William Orbit, to co-produce with Stuart (seeing as they like each other's work and have a lot of nice things to say about each other, Madonna could have her best album of her career! Orbit is timeless but Price has the best pop sensibility, and Madonna would be on top of her game with it. Pat Leonard should be one of her writers as well, all with putting the best of a Confessions X Like A Prayer X Ray Of Light album together. She could do a 2 disc idea where they are her dance tracks and the other for an electronica sound that are ballads.

I desperately want to belive that this is for her new music. But I still can't not sure this is for her new music not for the celebration tour stuff. I mean if the celebration tour DVD/Bluray is out already then I not doubt about it. But five months after the tour end, we don't even have a clue as to when the DVD/Bluray of the celebration tour is coming out. But then suddenlly that she's making new music in the meantime? With none other than the Celebration tour's music director?

I said again. I also desperately want to believe that this is for new music. But I bet that it just for celebration tour video stuff.