!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

If it is an album they’re working on it’s still entirely possible that the Max Martin track ends up on it. I.e. how she brought what she started w/Shep to Bedtime Stories, the songs written w/Pat for Ray Of Light that she had Orbit produce, the songs she wrote w/Mirwais that were carried over to Confessions, etc etc.

4 hours ago, me1981 said:

Yeah some upbeat, fun and joyous dance music would be awesome. If anyone could do that it would be Stuart.

Actually if she is going to take some time on this, maybe a Pride release that goes through the northern summer? I can't imagine she would tour again so soon, but as I said before I can't predict anything with her anymore, which is a lot of fun.

A duet with Kylie of an ‘I Will Survive’ rework by Stuart for Pride. How cool would that be?

1 hour ago, MikeyK said:

If it is an album they’re working on it’s still entirely possible that the Max Martin track ends up on it. I.e. how she brought what she started w/Shep to Bedtime Stories, the songs written w/Pat for Ray Of Light that she had Orbit produce, the songs she wrote w/Mirwais that were carried over to Confessions, etc etc.

Maybe Stuart has been working with or with the projects from all the people Madonna has been rumored to be working with.

The possibilities are endless just hope to get more update as time goes by 

1 hour ago, Boombox90 said:

Because he is known for strong hooks and strong Melodie’s, something we haven’t gotten from M in a long time.

Plus he’s the only one she was actually seen working with in the studio environment and she posted about it. All the others are only rumors or suppositions… 

12 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

She's back in NYC again. In doubt she'd leave London in the middle of recording an album 

Dude we understand that you doubt the unquestionable fact that she’s recording a new album, 😉😉😉 but you do know there are multiple sessions that could take weeks, months even a year breaks in between right? 

6 hours ago, NRMX said:

Dude we understand that you doubt the unquestionable fact that she’s recording a new album, 😉😉😉 but you do know there are multiple sessions that could take weeks, months even a year breaks in between right? 

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Do they not have recording studios in New York? Her albums have been recorded all over the world and at different times. She might not even be working to any set schedule

I have my doubts. I know you all are so sure that it's a new album and praying hard but lately we've been so disappointed and misguided which makes me not give my hopes up. 

8 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

You lot are all nuts! Haven't you learned anything from Naptime. All this incessant guesswork and setting yourself up for disappointment. Can't you wait for official confirmation for things, don't you have lives to live!

Sorry but no. Naptime wasn't announced anywhere, it was a rumour and that's it.

Her recording sessions yes, first premiering on some newspapers, then confirmed on her insta on the following day. 

And life is beautiful, but always better with Madonna! :cute:

Just now, nito84bcn said:

Sorry but no. Naptime wasn't announced anywhere,, it was a rumour and that's it.

Her recording sessions yes, first premiering on some newspapers, then confirmed on her insta on the following day. 

And life is beautiful, but always better with Madonna! :cute:

Exactly. "Naptime" was rumored. The only lesson learned there is not rely on people providing rumors without an "official" confirmation.  As for now, we know she's in the studio.  Of course, the latest recording sessions could be for anything, but I do believe it's at least an attempt to start a new album.  If it's not! Oh well!  Life will go on. :)

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Exactly. "Naptime" was rumored. The only lesson learned there is not rely on people providing rumors without an "official" confirmation.  As for now, we know she's in the studio.  Of course, the latest recording sessions could be for anything, but I do believe it's at least an attempt to start a new album.  If it's not! Oh well!  Life will go on. :)

Amen! Quick reminder: we didn't have any idea of recording sessions for Vulgar, Popular, Material Gworlll or whatever. Probably she has some material from all these months ready to record or in the works. 

59 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

You lot are all nuts! Haven't you learned anything from Naptime. All this incessant guesswork and setting yourself up for disappointment. Can't you wait for official confirmation for things, don't you have lives to live!

Lives to live no none except for the one Madonna infuses us with 😉